Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight fight fight, no come on now the keyboard warriors don't be fighting amongst our selfs lets go and get Roberto instead av had enough of his [Poor language removed]

That's not what he will be doing tho is it really. Making something into what it's not. He'll be dropping Besic to put McCarthy back in. A partnership that was top notch all last season.

You need to consider for a moment that everything that has happened this season is not down to barry being out of form or aged 10 yrs over a summer as some believe.
Barry is not Goalie not CD , Maldini had problems at 33 years . Midfilder and specialy holding and box to box is pushing with over 32 . i don't say he can't play good but not every [Poor language removed] game and all minutes . Not 3 games in 7 days , no way. Barry is not Totti and even Totti said after 30 years for Midfield is decline time in runing terms. And lets face it Totti is enormus talent, but even him is pulling Roma down ,but he deserve to play by fans and club.Barry can play but if u can't see that Besic was better then him in last few games then [Poor language removed] it , u win.

That was the first game since buying the home shirt with this legend's name.
I'm feeling optimistic. And I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back