Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
derby is the next game, now for that there is a choice, Barry, Besic, MacCarthey, Barkley, Naismith, what do think will be the midfield selection?
Naismith was great in midfield yesterday but I don't think he's strong enough to compete in midfield in the Derby. If McCarthy is fit I'd have him and Besic sat in front of Barry, with Naismith playing up top with Mirallas and Lukaku

derby is the next game, now for that there is a choice, Barry, Besic, MacCarthey, Barkley, Naismith, what do think will be the midfield selection?
I'm thinking about the pairing in front of the back four.

As I said, I'd like to see McCarthy and Besic there in an extended run of games. Gareth Barry was key last season, but not this.

I don't see how Barkley and Naismith can both start unless Barkley goes back where I'm saying I want Macca and Besic, and certainly
not up front together.

Besic is getting better by the game .He won't be fazed by the RS, he as confidence in his own ability and always shows for the ball.Only my opinion he must be in there Saturday with McCarthy C.O.Y.B

It would be kinda punishment to bench him for Derby after be one of better players in last 4 5 games and not once he did not play crap, in fact every gane he was better and better. I must admit Barry is better in last two games but that is the point . He had rest last two games. Barry should be playing in terms with other two not be first on sheet no matter what. Martinez dont bench him , that is no reward he fully deserwed and i like ti se how he destroy Gerard.

I start to notice that Martinez plant a soft mark on Gayle from that first chance in game that i watch second time .Besic from that moment is always on him even pn hes half.Seams Martinez will try to use hes great mark man skils if he need to.One more thing that is clear hes in front of Barry and from what i saw he has some Silva esque in him and can play CM box to box.Lukaku had pure touch but he run like mad.When u watch game second time u see a lot that u miss live.

Could be in with a shout there, he's a fiery one Mo, but that energy is something you want in a derby. Just without the sending offs :confused:
He didn't get one at the pit. I think he curbs his aggression well, his reputation as some sort of mad dog is unmerited. Sure he's a hard nut, but he's not reckless.
Unless it's a game ender on Gerrard, then I'd not mind so much! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back