Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a bit negative but I'd like to see him play all 3 if McCarthy's fit. Barry doesn't deserve to be dropped on the last few games and of course Besic doesn't, would like to see a sort of 4-3-1-2 with Naismith in behind Mirallas and Lukaku. Like the Anfield game but with Lukaku on Sakho and Mirallas on Can.
would make us more solid, but we miss an opportunity if we play so narrow, with the RS playing 3 at the back we have a chance to exploit that with two wingers and two full backs pressing, if we play so narrow they will press the hell out of us, and only besic out of the three has the ability to cope with that in posession

would make us more solid, but we miss an opportunity if we play so narrow, with the RS playing 3 at the back we have a chance to exploit that with two wingers and two full backs pressing, if we play so narrow they will press the hell out of us, and only besic out of the three has the ability to cope with that in posession
Do you think they'll play 3 at the back now with Sturridge back?

If they do Lennon and Mirallas are going to have a field day burning the likes of Cann and Skrtel on the break. Happy days would be here again.

First Mo show already he can replace Barry in hes role ,if somebody cant remember our last win where we dominate against Qpr and its funny to me making all kind exuse for Barry. Yes Barry play last two games good but reason is big rest. Can u honestly see him us better solution to stop speedy attack from RS .All i see is card card.Martinez needs to wake up.Hes love for Barry cost us much from boxing day to today Barry play every min of every game and at list in half he he stunk.hes not playing him self back in form , he had a [Poor language removed] rest witch he need as 33 year old holding mid.Also i respect Martinez for bench Barkley but he poor manage the lad.We have team for at list first 8 but we are in strugle to stay up.For me Mo is show class he was throw in PL and he was one of the better one.Would Roberto open mind to young fast mid. We will see

What's your thoughts on Jewish people mate?

We need this all action lunatic in the side Saturday WITH McCarthy.

Got a bit of a selection problem has our Bobby if all fit!
I think the team picks itself almost for the first time all season. The only questions I can see for Martinez, Besic or Barry if McCarthy is fit and Barkley or Naismith.

Do you think they'll play 3 at the back now with Sturridge back?

If they do Lennon and Mirallas are going to have a field day burning the likes of Cann and Skrtel on the break. Happy days would be here again.
I think they will start that way, rodgers has made a big song and dance about it and how clever he has been, he is also pretty slow to change his tactics, like you say it's a system we have the players to exploit with our full backs and wingers, we can still go 3 in the center, but I wouldn't start naismith or barkley outwide as we could be missing a big opportunity to get the upper hand

I can see the dilemma.

People are righting off Barry but he's actually been quietly effective of late. I think Besic/McCarthy are more similar so even though individually I want them both in the team, I can see why Bobby would keep Barry. The problem has been his persistence with Barry through his poor form, however right now I think he's improved and next to McCarthy could reclaim his prior form.

I can see the dilemma.

People are righting off Barry but he's actually been quietly effective of late. I think Besic/McCarthy are more similar so even though individually I want them both in the team, I can see why Bobby would keep Barry. The problem has been his persistence with Barry through his poor form, however right now I think he's improved and next to McCarthy could reclaim his prior form.

Writing.

I can see the dilemma.

yeah the perception is that barry is there regardless of form, so even though he has improved a bit, still doesn't quite look at it for me, the manager has built up a bit of resentment from the fans for his selection, rightly or wrongly. I do however, think Besic is more similar to Barry than McCarthy (I hate typing his two capital name), as we saw in the QPR game, when alongside Barkley, Besic looks quite comforatble in the deeper role, and would thrive with a runner alongside him

Play Barry, Besic and McCarthy with a front three of Lennon, Lukaku and Mirallas. Sorted.
This sounds perfect... wont happen though I don't think. Sends out a bad message to the team. McGeady, although still dire has at least been working hard. I think he will start again.

Some would argue Ross/Besic was worth a go, certainly against some of the weaker teams. Worked very well against QPR.
yeah but if you play Barkley back there he isn't playing further forward where he should be playing. Admittedly the more forward thing doesn't seem to be working for him at the moment, but then you get into an argument about playing an out of form player out of position to cover for an out of form play playing in position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back