Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby will no doubt start McGeady then replace with Lennon around the 60min mark.
Roberto now has three widemen so what is the bet that he'll find a way to start only one? Nsismith will be outwide with Barkley at 10 and Mirallas. Then Lennon will replace Mirallas then Mcgeady for Barkley around 85 mins. Not sure it matters anyway who plays wide, we haven't got a midfielder with any vision to pick them out.

What's your thoughts on Jewish people mate?
I have no opinion pn group of people by religion even if yours question is a troll or not. To be honest even like joke towards me becouse the region i m living i apologize to any jew who find these feel them weird or insulted.

Last edited:
More signings like Besic and we'll do just fine. Clearly a talented young man. This is the sort of signing we'll need to be able to replicate to truly build a foundation going forward. Can't expect too many purchases over the 10 million mark, have to find value below that. And Besic certainly seems value.

Also...he makes me feel weird down there.

I'd start Besic and Barry, then when Barry picks up the inevitable yellow, sub him off for McCarthy as the RS will target Barry in an attempt to get him sent off. Stick Mirallas, Barkley/Naismith and McGeady in midfield (sub in Lennon for Mirallas or McGeady, whichever is having the more piss-poor game), Lukaku up front.

this will be big bust foor him if he start. Realy if somebody told me on start of season that he will be almost in first 11 ...... Bu if he starts in derby he is at list 12 player in squad witch is amazing achivment for Hungary league player and 22 . hey say he work on hes upper body strength . Than will be real murderer.

lol
b4-png.2350

I'd start Besic and Barry, then when Barry picks up the inevitable yellow, sub him off for McCarthy as the RS will target Barry in an attempt to get him sent off. Stick Mirallas, Barkley/Naismith and McGeady in midfield (sub in Lennon for Mirallas or McGeady, whichever is having the more piss-poor game), Lukaku up front.
I predict McGeady will have a piss poor game (no fxxking change there then ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back