Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jens Jeremies rsther than a schweinsteiger?

He reminds me of Bastian Schweinsteiger (obviously not as good, but he's still young).

Apart from Stones' uncanny ability to hit the ball to Robles' feet from anywhere on the pitch, Besic is far and away the most accurate passer of long-balls on our team, as well as those mid-range chip balls to unlock the defense.

He seems to be getting over his tendency to overplay with the ball and lose out in possession (can't recall him doing that once today).

ATM, he's looking like the best signing of the Martinez Era

http://gfycat.com/SleepyRectangularCentipede

I can honestly say now that i did not see this comming . I knew hes good enough , but to come from Hungary league and to take over like this with such confidence and commitment, enthusiasm, persistence .You can see that hes stronger ,faster ,smarter, every game and team recognize that to. Bravo Mo Bravo ;)

He reminds me of Bastian Schweinsteiger (obviously not as good, but he's still young).

Apart from Stones' uncanny ability to hit the ball to Robles' feet from anywhere on the pitch, Besic is far and away the most accurate passer of long-balls on our team, as well as those mid-range chip balls to unlock the defense.

He seems to be getting over his tendency to overplay with the ball and lose out in possession (can't recall him doing that once today).

ATM, he's looking like the best signing of the Martinez Era

http://gfycat.com/SleepyRectangularCentipede

Erm, Barkley's passing isn't too shabby either

I don't think McCarthy and Besic have played as a pair in DMF. Could be wrong, but even so, I like to see them get a run of games together.

They might be special.

Good to see him doing so well. We just need to keep our best young players at the club because the future is bright, regardless of this season. We need to build our team around these:

Stones
Besic
McCarthy
Barkley
Lukaku

All 5 are/will be top class, and as well as them we have Oviedo and some other young players who are going to be good in the future.

Good to see him doing so well. We just need to keep our best young players at the club because the future is bright, regardless of this season. We need to build our team around these:

Stones
Besic
McCarthy
Barkley
Lukaku

All 5 are/will be top class, and as well as them we have Oviedo and some other young players who are going to be good in the future.

That is the big one, can we keep them already some vultures are circling!

I don't think McCarthy and Besic have played as a pair in DMF. Could be wrong, but even so, I like to see them get a run of games together.

They might be special.

derby is the next game, now for that there is a choice, Barry, Besic, MacCarthey, Barkley, Naismith, what do think will be the midfield selection?

Having booed his substitution last week, he seemed to really run out of steam the last 10 mins yesterday, and I thought about booing Martinez for not taking him off!
Obviously difficult to bulk up whilst playing regular, so hopefully next season we'll see an even better player. Class

I've seen the updated version of Oxford dictionary and it has a new word ; Besic

Besic (noun) : Aggressive

Besic (verb) : A 24/7 angry and robust force looking to hunt down moving objects.

I saw him all smiles looking to move forward before he was literally Besiced out in the cold.

Besic (adj): Tendency to explode,
Ability to possess fear if provoked,

You simply don't want to mess with me cos I have a lot of Besic about me.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back