Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
subbed sage, will be dropped next game and have to wait till barry passes away to get another chance, may go with the 3 against chelsea, like but long term, unless berti gets over his barry fetish he wont get the games he needs
Think Mccarthys banned for chelsea

Barry needs to be back up though, his legs cant handle it

Again I dont think he had 1 of his better games, I noticed he tracked Gerrard a lot, but was a bit wasted in todays 3 man midfield, Jamo was superb alongside him, but Gaz Baz gave another performance that confirms to me that we need to get rid ASAP.

The boy is so talented.

Three in the middle at home unfortunately put the kibosh on our attacking intent,but its a fine balancing line at the minute with confidence not being high and all that,I think he may loosen the shackles against Chelsea and have more of a go,as its a bit of a "bonus" game in that anything we gain won't be that much expected.

Three in the middle at home unfortunately put the kibosh on our attacking intent,but its a fine balancing line at the minute with confidence not being high and all that,I think he may loosen the shackles against Chelsea and have more of a go,as its a bit of a "bonus" game in that anything we gain won't be that much expected.

I'd agree; if we sit back like today and palace chelsea have the quality to cut you open. Go at the .and see what happens

Thought Besic was excellent first half. Second half he struggled a bit and did look tired/injured towards the end.

He's going to be a fantastic player - he has so much raw ability.

If Bobby will drop Barry, we will have the most promising DM duo in the league, Mo is really something else. We should play in the league looking at the next season already, at least with the teams outside of top 6. Besic - McCarthey with more mature Ross ahead of them is gonna cause teams a lot of trouble in the future.

He was pretty bad second half. 6-7 awful passes that put us in danger, and I'm a fan usually.

Yep, either had a knock or fitness wasn't up to the pace but you could tell he was struggling.

Barry was [Poor language removed] awful full game and I'm a fan of the fat arsed biff as well. He was rancid this evening and I thought he was back in form

I'm sorry but as bad as Barry has been on occasions I don't see Besic reaching the level Barry did last season. They have different strengths and for me I don't think he has or will have the same vision Barry has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back