Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty bad second half. 6-7 awful passes that put us in danger, and I'm a fan usually.
6 or 7? Bit of an exaggeration that. Fact was that in the second half he was pushed wider left in the defensive MF 3 and saw far less of the ball. I can recall two misplaced passes into their area in that second half and I can recall two cases of dispossession in the first half. A good, sound performance.

Thought when he was having that tussle with the RS(Horrenderson?)near the end he was going to lose it and stand on the kopite's headlol

I think Besic realized that Henderson was acting like the sh1thouse who only acts hard when his mates are around...so he couldn't be @rsed. The look he gave him though probably made Henderson kack his shorts

6 or 7? Bit of an exaggeration that. Fact was that in the second half he was pushed wider left in the defensive MF 3 and saw far less of the ball. I can recall two misplaced passes into their area in that second half and I can recall two cases of dispossession in the first half. A good, sound performance.
Watch the second half again, not an exaggeration at all, honest.

I really rate Besic, I think he should be the core of our team with McCarthy, Stones and Lukaku for the next 10 years.

But this is not my point. I would like to start the movement that @MoutsGoat should get a name change to @MumesGoat.

#Mume4Goatprefix

I really rate Besic, I think he should be the core of our team with McCarthy, Stones and Lukaku for the next 10 years.

But this is not my point. I would like to start the movement that @MoutsGoat should get a name change to @MumesGoat.

#Mume4Goatprefix

I pondered it, but he will just break my heart, like all the others, so sadly not, he knows that I love him, thats enough.

Boss first half, worse second: tiredness and/or the the little injury. And maybe because he was on the other side on the pitch, not the usual spot where he settled already with Coleman, now he had to link with Oviedo which seemed a little uncomfortable for both of them. I think if RM wants him to heal completely than he have to play Barry and McCarthy against Chelsea and rest Mo. It was a miracle anyway that Barry didn't get his yellow yesterday so he'll probably get it against Chelsea. And the week after that game the games will come rapidly: EL, PL and at end of March the EC qualifiers.

And next season (it won't happen earlier) when Barry gets less playtime him and McCarthy will be absolute bossing the midfield. It was clear yesterday at the second half that Macca has got 10x times more PL games under his belly than Mo but what I've seen was that they'll be absolute BOSS together.

I pondered it, but he will just break my heart, like all the others, so sadly not, he knows that I love him, thats enough.

Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith. We were there when it fell a part last time to pick up the pieces, and we will be there again.

Its better to have loved, then to not love at all.

Really have to stop watching chick flicks.:oops:

Think the lack of creativity in Besic is a worry if we want to play him with mccarthy - we still lack a more creative type in the centre of the park. Really could use an eriksen or coutinho alongside mccarthy as I don't think besic is the ideal long term answer in the position. Obviously if mccarthy left that would be a different matter.

He was a liability second half but he has tattoos and is a jarg snarler so that's OK.

This.

Great signing, looks like could be a real good player long term. But is certainly the Gladys street darling at the mo who can do no wrong. Was poor second half and should of been subbed at least 15 mins before he was.

I also don't like his attitude when he is subbed games. Although I may of got that wrong.

Think the lack of creativity in Besic is a worry if we want to play him with mccarthy - we still lack a more creative type in the centre of the park. Really could use an eriksen or coutinho alongside mccarthy as I don't think besic is the ideal long term answer in the position. Obviously if mccarthy left that would be a different matter.

We need a creative player in the hole. Not cdm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back