Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Great signing, looks like could be a real good player long term. But is certainly the Gladys street darling at the mo who can do no wrong. Was poor second half and should of been subbed at least 15 mins before he was.

I also don't like his attitude when he is subbed games. Although I may of got that wrong.

Excellent first half, a few stray passes in the second when pushed out to the left.
Him and McCarthy were like a breath of fresh air in midfield yesterday in first half.
He's learning fast. I love his attitude when subbed. A winner.

This.

Great signing, looks like could be a real good player long term. But is certainly the Gladys street darling at the mo who can do no wrong. Was poor second half and should of been subbed at least 15 mins before he was.

I also don't like his attitude when he is subbed games. Although I may of got that wrong.
I thought the same way that he should have been subbed earlier - thought it would be for Barkley. About the subbing You feel wrong: he's either goes down the tunnel because he's injured or because he's not pleased with himself. It's never a reaction towards the manager. But he needs to control it because it's football, anyone can have good and bad days. But he always wants to be very good and feels disappointed and angry for himself if plays not on that standard.

Don't think we need 2 defensive central players. McCarthy is enough - get someone creative next to him and play ross in naismiths role

I reckon Besic could be pushed further up the pitch if MCCarthy is playing, he looks like he could play as a box to box midfielder as long as he has McCarthy as defensive cover.

Also, his first goal is gonna be an absolute screamer, I can just feel it.

Was superb in the first half yesterday. Tired in the second but we set up to frustrate them and he was brilliant at that. Same team against Chelsea for me (depending on Baines' fitness) - though I'd probably start Lennon to give us more pace up top and save Kev for impact later on.

Really like Besic but he needs to put a bit more mustard on his passes at times as they look like they are easy to intercept. He reminds me of Gravesen in that sense. Going to be a top player though.

Would rather have osman tbh and that's not an attack on besic its just we are in desperate need of any kind of creativity in the final third

Would rather have osman tbh and that's not an attack on besic
849840.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back