Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think the lack of creativity in Besic is a worry if we want to play him with mccarthy - we still lack a more creative type in the centre of the park. Really could use an eriksen or coutinho alongside mccarthy as I don't think besic is the ideal long term answer in the position. Obviously if mccarthy left that would be a different matter.

He doesnt lack creativity though. Im putting this alongside the "Robles cant kick" debate.

Needs to replace Barry playing alongside McCarthy, and Barkley in midfield - Barry was woefully slow yesterday again needs to be a bench player for us playing like that - Besic deserves to be in the team end of!

absolutely this .. another creative force in midfield may have allowed Besic to have a more expansive game .. Barry is the major disappointment in a disappointing season. He's too 'kin slow to even kick someone, which is half of his game .. and rarely gets involved with the argie bargie

absolutely this .. another creative force in midfield may have allowed Besic to have a more expansive game .. Barry is the major disappointment in a disappointing season. He's too 'kin slow to even kick someone, which is half of his game .. and rarely gets involved with the argie bargie

Oh man, so right but he has another 2 years on his contract, he is RM's bum boy so will keep getting picked. What are the odds he will be in there against Chelsea.

He doesnt lack creativity though. Im putting this alongside the "Robles cant kick" debate.
I think it actually gives us better balance. Both Besic and McCarthy have the legs to both attack and defend where Barry has to sit deep at all times. We could go back to a normal midfield pairing where they could interchance responsibilities depending on the situation. We should try it at Chelsea. I fear Barry being caught out by the incisive passing of Fabregas.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back