Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOc17jv.jpg

There's definitely a bit of the Tim Cahill's about him, which I love (must be the number 17 shirt)

Tim always got stuck in, whereas Mo is by far a better tackler from what we've seen. Hopefully he'll add a few goals to his game

cahill_stoke_s_mar_1750339i.jpg

How boss would it have been if he or Naismith had just one bombed Henderson and put him akip?

It'd get what, a 9 game ban? Well worth it.

How boss would it have been if he or Naismith had just one bombed Henderson and put him akip?

It'd get what, a 9 game ban? Well worth it.
It gave me comfort during the match knowing if there was a brawl the majority of our squad would be still standing

Besic or Barry? Honest opinions from everybody . I did not wanna start a new thread, I m new guy to forum so i have respect for veterans and leave that to them , but i think it question worth asking . So this season is gone, we can all agree on that i think. I agree first objective is 37 points to stay in league and i think that we can do even with this drop of form we are better at list from West Brom,QPR , Burnley, Palace,Leicester,Vila. So after we got that done ,are we going to prepare team for next season witch by what i watch should not have Barry in it. We should keep Barkley at all cost or sell him for no less then 40 mill . He has play some bad games , but he show more in 6 min against RS ,then whole forward whole game . Question is should Barry play every game, and looks like he will until end of the season, or do we go Besic McCarthy Barkley trio for next season. In of last 10 games that Besic and Barry play witch is a good sample who look better , who do u trust ?I like to add if Martinez can't make Lukaku learn to be less in Offside by the end of the season i will hang my self . So people Barry McCarthy Barkley ,or Besic McCarthy Barkley, or some other idea and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back