Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
According my side's Kopite midfielder "Ibe would have battered him but Besic bottled it and hid behind the ref".

Hmm.
:p After that knobhead Henderson jumped on Naisy for no reason and everybody gathered around the ref Ibe and Mo discussed the wrestling like gents. They didn't go to yell at anyone else, approached it from a more decent and mature manner. The TV showed it, at least the beginning of their discussion.

Every minute longer Mo plays for us the better and more influential he becomes.
For a 21 year old to come from a comparatively weak league and immediately want to dominate central midfield in the Premiership, especially in a side lacking general confidence, shows what he has in his locker. He is going to to be a real integral part of our young team going forward.....and absolute diamond and a bargain at around €4M.

For a 21 year old to come from a comparatively weak league and immediately want to dominate central midfield in the Premiership, especially in a side lacking general confidence, shows what he has in his locker. He is going to to be a real integral part of our young team going forward.....and absolute diamond and a bargain at around €4M.
Could not agree any more. Frigging boss.
love the lad.

Wonder how long it will be for the rags like the Daily Flail to start making up stories that Man U or Chelsea want him!

The way he is going I would say worth at least 20 mill, pounds that is.

I think we love him because he has a bit of snide, works hard and has quality on the ball. He's the perfect Everton midfielder and what we expect.

I don't really know if McCarthy and Besic will work (without Barry) but if it does we have a midfield 3 if you include Barkley that could potentially dominate any team in the league. That was a very good Liverpool team and while they certainly had the better attacking players yesterday our midfield more than matched them and for long periods bossed them.

Rnfree3.jpg

That comment takes me back to the likes of Tony Kay, Dennis Stevens, you need a tough guy like that in your team
Definitely but a player with a bit of snide who can also play too. Personally I think he was a bit lucky he didn't see red for that kick out against Ibe, when the ref went to his cards I feared the worse but in a way I sort of still liked the fact he did it. He took out Coutinho too. All in all a good day's work :)

And, Roberto scouted him and brought him here....and plays him....and manages his minutes on the pitch the right way.

Just saying like.

I don't really know if McCarthy and Besic will work (without Barry) but if it does we have a midfield 3 if you include Barkley that could potentially dominate any team in the league.

Absolutely. The prospect of these three lads tearing up midfields is genuinely exciting. But it's early stages yet. Let's hope it develops into something beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back