Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
B90W_n1IQAAyXRl.jpg

And at long last, I've found my new avatar!

:D Bosnians say this pic is Everton's version for Stephen King's 'It'. :D
This lad really is becoming a key player for us , would love him to "have a word" with Miralem Pjanic...that lot over the park are sniffing round him.
Him & Besic would be boss together in the Prem.While we're at it Susic would be a great addition too ....love Bosnians me like ;)

This lad really is becoming a key player for us , would love him to "have a word" with Miralem Pjanic...that lot over the park are sniffing round him.
Him & Besic would be boss together in the Prem.While we're at it Susic would be a great addition too ....love Bosnians me like ;)

Bosnians are the new Belgians

Mate i m from Bosnia , Yap Pjanic would come like a beer on football day to Everton , but Susic , crap mate .On Bosnians what Everton should look in to is to try to steal in year or two , Dzeko who somhow is not liked by City fans and do not have status of even a good player, even do he bring them so much.Other players that are quality are Begovic, Visca could do good in PL and defender Zukanovic and our Mo . Who is bigest star now , biger then Edin, Pjanic, Begovic or Spahic.There are few youngsters , Bosnia will be amazing in 4 5 years.

Mate i m from Bosnia , Yap Pjanic would come like a beer on football day to Everton , but Susic , crap mate .On Bosnians what Everton should look in to is to try to steal in year or two , Dzeko who somhow is not liked by City fans and do not have status of even a good player, even do he bring them so much.Other players that are quality are Begovic, Visca could do good in PL and defender Zukanovic and our Mo . Who is bigest star now , biger then Edin, Pjanic, Begovic or Spahic.There are few youngsters , Bosnia will be amazing in 4 5 years.
As much as I'd like Pjanic, he'd be far too expensive and would fit into an area that we already are very deep in.
Would love Dzeko though

As much as I'd like Pjanic, he'd be far too expensive and would fit into an area that we already are very deep in.
Would love Dzeko though
Yap i think same , no chance we can take Pjanic even , not even RS can lure him . He can go to PSG Bayern and Barcelona Arsenal all clubs asking Roma to sell him and he did noit wanna to leave Roma witch is smart to me. In Roma playing CL one of major players , they love him and maybe he will stay there. On other hand we can take Edin . Edin is in wrong club becouse of tactic City play like . Some tika taka copy witch does not suit him, Yet he scored over 60 goals for them and much of them really importan.This season he had some injury andmaybe he can be sold in summer- If we can catch him with Lukaku and some player near Pjanic ability , well.... Image Lukaku Dzeko and wingers ,one Pjanic kinda player and Besic McCarthy to exchange. Maybe we can get Eriksen for Barkley and that is player we need , Pjanic, Eriksen even Bojan would be great for Everton.We can wait Naismith to pass quality.

Yap i think same , no chance we can take Pjanic even , not even RS can lure him . He can go to PSG Bayern and Barcelona Arsenal all clubs asking Roma to sell him and he did noit wanna to leave Roma witch is smart to me. In Roma playing CL one of major players , they love him and maybe he will stay there. On other hand we can take Edin . Edin is in wrong club becouse of tactic City play like . Some tika taka copy witch does not suit him, Yet he scored over 60 goals for them and much of them really importan.This season he had some injury andmaybe he can be sold in summer- If we can catch him with Lukaku and some player near Pjanic ability , well.... Image Lukaku Dzeko and wingers ,one Pjanic kinda player and Besic McCarthy to exchange. Maybe we can get Eriksen for Barkley and that is player we need , Pjanic, Eriksen even Bojan would be great for Everton.We can wait Naismith to pass quality.
I think Barkley has the ability to be that kind of player for us, but needs a bit of patience as he regains his confidence.
Playing with two wide players would be a great start going forward.

They say that once you see this picture you only have 7 days to live, and on the seventh day, besic will find and kill you

The scary thing will be when then the tally charts under "people killed" on my version of the photo starts increasing a few days from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back