Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought he did well covered at rb a few times when coleman went on the attack and kept the ball moving. He had a hard job tonight by trying to stop hazard. Not sure what martinez will do in the next game with the choice between besic and gibson to partner mccarthy,

Gutted he got that yellow so early, the ref was to eager to get the cards out, did well to not pick up another yellow but i guess the risk was too great to leave him on. Shame he is picking up so many yellows but i dont want him to change his game at all.
if Coleman hadn't hit the first of his many misdirected passes when we on the attack then Besic would never have needed to have risked getting booked when then having to chase back to cover the resultant Chelsea break.

Thought he did well covered at rb a few times when coleman went on the attack and kept the ball moving. He had a hard job tonight by trying to stop hazard. Not sure what martinez will do in the next game with the choice between besic and gibson to partner mccarthy,
He did well against Hazard especially since Hazard's quick feet got him booked early on. Another strong performance from him.

I'm optimistic going into the Leicester and Arsenal games with the McCarthy and Besic partnership. Hopefully they can show the boss this is the way forward.

if Coleman hadn't hit the first of his many misdirected passes when we on the attack then Besic would never have needed to have risked getting booked when then having to chase back to cover the resultant Chelsea break.
He just got done by Hazard's quick feet. It was one of those 50/50 yellows and he isn't the first or the last that will be caught out by Hazard like that.

I think Barry getting sent off was what we have ALL been waiting for. we might finally get to see McBesic partnership.

dreams do come true.

Thought his yellow was BS. Way too early in the game for a foul of that type to get a yellow. He was making a legitimate attempt for the ball, didn't go in hard and was just a bit late. Think that bich-tits of a ref has given it on reputation like Fellaini got yellows whenever he made any sort of foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back