Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad isn't playing currently due to injury, hasn't played consistently since we bought him - looked out of his depth early days, showed composure and ability since then - like most players, he has his supporters and those who aren't as convinced. Unfortunately he went off against Chelsea the other year, on the upside the sub who replaced him, scored a hat trick that day. Fate eh?

My point is at 24, bought by another manager, returning from a long term injury, not entirely convincing in his early Everton career, it'll be tough to become a regular. Not saying he won't, but odds stacked against him currently...I may be wrong. Like a few others, sits around the first team rather than demanding or deserving a place in it. But...I accept he has had a horrendous injury record so far. Hope he does well and proves me wrong.

Not sure what this lad has to do to prove he's good enough. Every time he's fit, he played. Every time he played, he was one of our best players and one of the only players last season who actually put the effort in.

Yeah but he had a bad game once...

Class act imo, can't wait to see him playing as part of a RK pressing team.

Not sure what this lad has to do to prove he's good enough. Every time he's fit, he played. Every time he played, he was one of our best players and one of the only players last season who actually put the effort in.
You've got to be kidding me.

He's played some utter dung football and been took apart by average midfields playing against him.

He's the perfect litmuss paper test for FIFA playing Lower Gwladys wools who love him because he man marked Messi once (and let him go for Messi to score the winner) and has a knuckle duster tattoo.

Sell ASAP.

You've got to be kidding me.

He's played some utter dung football and been took apart by average midfields playing against him.

He's the perfect litmuss paper test for FIFA playing Lower Gwladys wools who love him because he man marked Messi once (and let him go for Messi to score the winner) and has a knuckle duster tattoo.

Sell ASAP.

I stopped reading after "you've". Noticed the length of the response so it's probably another of your sentences with far too many words in it.

I pity those that cant see it.

People dont appreciate two footed players who can tackle and have an eye for a pass.

Sod his leadership skills too.

He is nowhere near the finished article but a couple of bad games and some random injuries and he gets wrote off.

Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back