Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we need to scout a player who has won countless MOTM awards for Everton on youtube?

LOL
The same lad who's been on the books for two and a half years and contributed next to nothing. You missing all then appearances where he was anonymous in the midfield? All because he has a knuckle duster tattoo you fat whelk.

It has everything to do with it.

It's kopite behaviour amongst our fanbase over false idols. Do an Aquilani style banner for him.

Kopite behaviour to see something in a player? I'd love to know this mystical player for Everton you rate that's never had a bad game. He's had some poor performances but not sure you're arrogant enough to argue he's never played well.

Kopite behaviour to see something in a player? I'd love to know this mystical player for Everton you rate that's never had a bad game. He's had some poor performances but not sure you're arrogant enough to argue he's never played well.
You so scout man, to see that in the player. I've seen him have a good game v Man City in the league cup. We've also seen him fail miserably in the vast majority of games he's played.

Loving stumbling amongst this little Besic appreciation goth club. State of yous. Watch the game.

You so scout man, to see that in the player. I've seen him have a good game v Man City in the league cup. We've also seen him fail miserably in the vast majority of games he's played.

Loving stumbling amongst this little Besic appreciation goth club. State of yous. Watch the game.

My favourite thing about GOT is the amount of people that preach opinions as facts. Watch the game yourself in future.

My favourite thing about GOT is the amount of people that preach opinions as facts. Watch the game yourself in future.
What facts? That a midfielder idolised by utter gimps in our fanbase has had less than a handful of good games in two and a half years at the club?

Ive watched every game he's played for Everton and all I see are some kopite lites amongst our fanbase building up a player because they want him to be good against overwhelming evidence.

Wake up mate. It's a similar episode of Bilyaletdinov. Let's not be biffs over it.

What facts? That a midfielder idolised by utter gimps in our fanbase has had less than a handful of good games in two and a half years at the club?

Ive watched every game he's played for Everton and all I see are some kopite lites amongst our fanbase building up a player because they want him to be good against overwhelming evidence.

Wake up mate. It's a similar episode of Bilyaletdinov. Let's not be biffs over it.

I'll stick to my opinion, you stick to yours. I think he'll play as regularly as his body allows him under Koeman.

Also, don't try and suggest I'm a kopite for liking an Everton player you don't. Strange behaviour that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back