Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stick to my opinion, you stick to yours. I think he'll play as regularly as his body allows him under Koeman.

Also, don't try and suggest I'm a kopite for liking an Everton player you don't. Strange behaviour that.
It's kopite behaviour. Same as spending all your time in the transfer thread pretending you're a Euro scout because you bladder YouTube.

It's these type of quims that over rate Besic.

Open your eyes and watch the game.

A useful squad player, probably worth nothing more than that. Got tattoos, slick hair and gets angry with everything though.

If he stays fit, he'll be useful for increased fixture schedules if it comes to that next season. Clumsiness and inconsistently is his downfall. I thought what Besic did was rare until Gueye came along. Now it looks ordinary.

A useful squad player, probably worth nothing more than that. Got tattoos, slick hair and gets angry with everything though.

If he stays fit, he'll be useful for increased fixture schedules if it comes to that next season. Clumsiness and inconsistently is his downfall. I thought what Besic did was rare until Gueye came along. Now it looks ordinary.
You say it so much better than me.

Unfortunately the love for Besic has shown similar signs to that of the general superficiality in football.

I prefer players to do the tekkers well before they look prepare for a fist fight. The infatuation is like that of Funes show them the badge they'll forget the red card Mori. Players looking like Hollyoaks villains. Players with salon quality hair. Players with funny or exotic names, banter on social media. That one just cheated on his girlfirend. All the rage. Unfortunately and often adoration that exceeds their playing ability.

There was once the hounding of Harry Kane, who most were saying would never amount to anything because he doesn't look like a footballer. Turns out he's alright.

Unfortunately the love for Besic has shown similar signs to that of the superficiality in football.

I prefer players to do the soccer well before they look prepare for a fist fight. The infatuation is like that of Funes show them the badge they'll forget the red card Mori. Players looking like Hollyoaks villains. Players with salon quality hair. Players with funny or exotic names, banter on social media. That one just cheated on his girlfirend. All the rage. Unfortunately and often adoration that exceeds their playing ability.

There was once the hounding of Harry Kane, who most were saying would never amount to anything because he doesn't look like a footballer. Turns out he's alright.
Lost me at soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back