Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine remaining silent and not ‘grassing’ when a 9 year old girl has died ffs.
When it came to Rhys Jones, his name was provided to the police by multiple, multiple ‘anonymous’ tip offs within the first 24 hours.

Some might look at it as some form of honourable code (kids are out of bounds) and that may be true, but in reality this’ll be terrible for business.

The police are going to come down on the suspected perpetrators like a tonne of bricks: after Rhys Jones, Croxteth was under constant surveillance.

The bellends name will be known soon if not already. It’ll now be the time to do the investigatory work to prove it.

Its everywhere. Just look at the octagenarian on a mobility scooter, murdered in London this week. An adult knifed in Swindon by kids yesterday - for his bike I think.

Society has become horrendously dysfunctional. It started with Maggie telling us there was no such thing as society. Then the tories changed homes into investments ballooning the price. When the youth could no longer afford homes they were put into debt and servitude by charging for higher education.

To gain favour and votes parents were told by the tories that they know better than the trained professionals at schools. Suddenly the sun shone out of every little arse's anal opening and they could not be punished. Excuses were made for every bit of bad behaviour and names were given to conditioned to make bad behaviour acceptable. Budget cuts by tories closed special schools so that extremely badly behaved kids were mixed with those in normal schools who were just holding it together. Bad behaviour spread. The same happened with adult mental health care. Those who need more support and those from whom society need protection now walk among us - to save money, save taxes and protect votes.

Young kids, now adults, with little education, no prospect of an honest living to afford a home, have nothing to lose and everything to gain from crime, in the full knowledge that someone somewhere will make up excuses for them and reduce any punishment. Even if they get jail time they know it'll be shorter than what a judge says because we don't have enough prisons - and they're so comfortable tories can't afford to run them, without raising taxes and losing votes.

Our country is now ruled by accountants following money, apparently saving taxes or moving them to stealth and votes are won from the stupid who believe the billionaire owned press. There is no quality leadership, no orator, no great mind or vision that gets into Westminster anymore - just look at the privileged no-marks contesting to be the next pm. There is no leader strong enough to say enough and go on to blame inadequate parents (lose votes), blame previous governments (lose honours), fund the police and criminal justice system (spend taxes, lose votes), lead by moral example (don't lie, cheat, embezzle - lose personal wealth) and fix it. There are none. Parliament is not about representing your electorate anymore, it is about career politicians in it for themselves.

I despair for the future but without it getting me depressed. I'm 56 and have had good years - knowing I'm nearer death than I am birth means I'm unlikely to see the reality of a mad max future.

Still ... mustn't grumble.

Its everywhere. Just look at the octagenarian on a mobility scooter, murdered in London this week. An adult knifed in Swindon by kids yesterday - for his bike I think.

Society has become horrendously dysfunctional. It started with Maggie telling us there was no such thing as society. Then the tories changed homes into investments ballooning the price. When the youth could no longer afford homes they were put into debt and servitude by charging for higher education.

To gain favour and votes parents were told by the tories that they know better than the trained professionals at schools. Suddenly the sun shone out of every little arse's anal opening and they could not be punished. Excuses were made for every bit of bad behaviour and names were given to conditioned to make bad behaviour acceptable. Budget cuts by tories closed special schools so that extremely badly behaved kids were mixed with those in normal schools who were just holding it together. Bad behaviour spread. The same happened with adult mental health care. Those who need more support and those from whom society need protection now walk among us - to save money, save taxes and protect votes.

Young kids, now adults, with little education, no prospect of an honest living to afford a home, have nothing to lose and everything to gain from crime, in the full knowledge that someone somewhere will make up excuses for them and reduce any punishment. Even if they get jail time they know it'll be shorter than what a judge says because we don't have enough prisons - and they're so comfortable tories can't afford to run them, without raising taxes and losing votes.

Our country is now ruled by accountants following money, apparently saving taxes or moving them to stealth and votes are won from the stupid who believe the billionaire owned press. There is no quality leadership, no orator, no great mind or vision that gets into Westminster anymore - just look at the privileged no-marks contesting to be the next pm. There is no leader strong enough to say enough and go on to blame inadequate parents (lose votes), blame previous governments (lose honours), fund the police and criminal justice system (spend taxes, lose votes), lead by moral example (don't lie, cheat, embezzle - lose personal wealth) and fix it. There are none. Parliament is not about representing your electorate anymore, it is about career politicians in it for themselves.

I despair for the future but without it getting me depressed. I'm 56 and have had good years - knowing I'm nearer death than I am birth means I'm unlikely to see the reality of a mad max future.

Still ... mustn't grumble.
Perhaps not the right time or place to preach your political bias when a poor little girl has died?

It’s an absolutely shocking crime. Hope the perpetrator/s face the full force of the law.

Different breed on the streets now. We’re now seeing the third generation of scum families with each generation being worse than the other.
Kids growing up who have never been told “no you can’t do that” through their homes and schools. Now they are let loose on the streets.
People getting done for murder these days are teenagers and young males.
It’s a societal issue that you can’t arrest your way out of. I have no clue what the answer is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back