Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but he wins a disproportionate amount in the air given his size!

Looks like he's got a really good leap on him.. His work rate is great but any semblance of pace has gone after his injuries whilst at Rangers.

To be honest if you'd watched him for Rangers you'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Because he was the stand out player most games.

really wanted him to do well but lets face it , after his injurys he lacks in so many ways - cant cross , cant shoot , lacks pace and skill to skin players , lacks strength , cant tackle , is a midget , but has a bit of heart.the scottish dennis straquilarsi.
hes out of his depth in this league and struggles even against the easiest of opponents on the right wing.
seems to have good postitional sense around the goal mouth though , so maybe the cahill role is the only position id consider him for.
as for now id drop him , i hate neville playing in the middle too and not a fan of osman on the right. so i can only say to move coleman rm ,neville rb , fellaini into the middle and anichebe up top.

We get what we pay for sadly.

Aren't his wages + his original signing on fee actually quite considerable because of the lack of transfer fee? Quite unfortunate...

Whatever the case, I think we should let at least this season play itself out. He's been undeniably ****e and I'm pretty sure every one of his passes is either a failed through ball or the most infuriating of back passes (even when he's in absolute acres of space).

But echoing Stend, at least he should have a run of games in his natural position before we say he's got no hope of playing in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back