Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think people choose to **** him off just because they can now, I genuinly believe pienaar was a lot worse against s'hampton but no one has mentioned it, He isn't even a bad player it's just as soon as he does ONE thing wrong it somehow gives people a right to have a go at him, At the end of the day no one goes out to have a bad game, They don't go and think 'ah i'll decide to be crap today' do they, The lads clearly got some confidence issues and he is a good player, Which he'll show in time, But instead of all coming to the common census of 'he's **** naismith' get behind him and try and encourage him, Once people get this census of a player being ****, They will automatically believe he is and perceive him as being such, Even if he isn't doing much wrong.

Think people choose to **** him off just because they can now, I genuinly believe pienaar was a lot worse against s'hampton but no one has mentioned it, He isn't even a bad player it's just as soon as he does ONE thing wrong it somehow gives people a right to have a go at him, At the end of the day no one goes out to have a bad game, They don't go and think 'ah i'll decide to be crap today' do they, The lads clearly got some confidence issues and he is a good player, Which he'll show in time, But instead of all coming to the common census of 'he's **** naismith' get behind him and try and encourage him, Once people get this census of a player being ****, They will automatically believe he is and perceive him as being such, Even if he isn't doing much wrong.

There's plenty of people at the match who boo him or call him every name under the sun as soon as he gets the ball. As if that's going to make him play better. Bells.

It's a different story if a player is being lazy or not trying, like Anichebe before 2012, but when a player is clearly trying but just not performing to the level of his team mates that's not really his fault in the long run. He doesn't choose the team, it's Moyes and those around him who decide he's good enough to get time on the pitch, so direct ire at them if anybody.

Even though he's not about pace, I think it would be interesting to see Vellios play wide. He has been brilliant with the pass/crosses while being been on the pitch, and seems to have good ball controll.

I just can't understand how he gets in ahead of Oviedo after the performances he is putting in.

Moyes' favourites have been baffling us for years with how they've stolen first team spots.

Neville has been our worst player for 3 years but starts 99% of the time he is fit.

Hibbert has been awful but Moyes refused to give Coleman a chance for ages.

Anichebe's attitude stunk and his performance were even worse, but he kept getting chances time and time again.

Jagielka was out of form for yonks - literally 18 months - but kept his place getting 90 minutes every week.

Is it just a coincidence that they're all British fellas? Would Moyes be so forgiving and loyal to a foreign lad stinking the place out every week?

Aside from Saha...

I just can't understand how he gets in ahead of Oviedo after the performances he is putting in.

Maybe he's trying to justify throwing a signing on fee and £30K pw at this feller. Playing him the other night when there was an obviously fit Anichebe was a ridiculous decision.

Doddy lad calm down.

Sorry lads and Azz but iv been fumin all week now since Monday and for months with his performances.... But it's not the lads fault it's moyes for playing him.... We can all see it so why play him, hoping for him to get better he's awful, I don't care if your outta position or not to play in the premier league u have to be able to control and pass a ball.... Basic fundamentals.... I'm a better player than him maybe not fitter but certainly better an when u think u could do a better job yourself u know there's problems tere

Sorry lads and Azz but iv been fumin all week now since Monday and for months with his performances.... But it's not the lads fault it's moyes for playing him.... We can all see it so why play him, hoping for him to get better he's awful, I don't care if your outta position or not to play in the premier league u have to be able to control and pass a ball.... Basic fundamentals.... I'm a better player than him maybe not fitter but certainly better an when u think u could do a better job yourself u know there's problems tere

Furthermore where challenging for European places and were usin him

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=247014

'Naismith actually signed for West Ham before switching to Everton.'

big-tears.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back