Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst he has been underwhelming to say the least I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt as he was bought as a striker and hasn't played there.

Also, he was free! Its not really his fault that he is the only option on the right when Mirrallas is injured

Jesus.

He's not a striker. He's arguably an attacking midfielder but as we saw in the Norwich game, he had a chance to link up Jelavic and put a six yard pass ten yards past him.

He's not very good. He'd be great in the Championship mind, but we aren't Burnley.

Whenever I watch Kneesmith it genuinely boggles me how he made it as a professional footballer at one of the best teams in the world's top league and some of the lids from the academy teams I played with aren't even semi pro.

Jesus.

He's not a striker. He's arguably an attacking midfielder but as we saw in the Norwich game, he had a chance to link up Jelavic and put a six yard pass ten yards past him.

He's not very good. He'd be great in the Championship mind, but we aren't Burnley.

this really, he'd be great at a certain level, hopefully one of the top championship teams will buy him in the summer and he will prob score a load of goals ala nugent

And here's the SPL coming on for a late appearance... and it's not looking good for the SPL, that's really, really poor.

Jesus.

Lolz, was this the one where all he had to do was square it across goal on the deck and skied it out of play or a different one?

Lolz, was this the one where all he had to do was square it across goal on the deck and skied it out of play or a different one?

That's the one. He sort of stumbled, mis placed the pass by about 10 yards and it flew out for a goal kick on the far side IIRC

Finally played in his natural position and in those 20minutes or so looked alot more comfortable and able. More of this please.

Finally played in his natural position and in those 20minutes or so looked alot more comfortable and able. More of this please.

Also made an effort as well!

Howard
Stones Jagielka Duffy Baines
Fellaini Gibson
Mirallas Naismith Oviedo
Jelavic

Is what id play at Oldham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back