Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice how weirdly boss he is at winning headers?

Wasn't too horrendous when he came on yesterday, actually. Held it up a few times.
He's the perfect 'close the game out' sort of player. Hard working, defends, as you say good at heading it, but can get forward and finish if needs be. I like him as a squad player.

made a mockery of clichy for jelavic's goal. i don't mind him, think he's a decent player, would at least like to see him being given the chance to play behind jelavic. they linked up well in pre-season, had a good understanding and yet, it's never even been tried this season despite jelavic's goal struggles

It would be much better for him at the moment to play away games only, because he wouldn't get slaughtered as bad just for entering the pitch like he does at home. The lads confidence must be shattered when, before he even touches the ball all he can hear is groans and moaning. Yes he hasn't shown the promise we'd have hoped for, but there is little chance of that happening if the booboys continually hound him. Don't forget he plays for the club we LOVE but it's not going to help him or the team play better if he's scared to make a mistake, knowing what's coming next from the terraces.

Everytime he miss places a pass the crowd get right on his back with over the top moaning. Have to admit that corner he took was the worst I've seen at Goodison in a long time though. Won the ball for the goal so good on him.

I like him I've never made a secret of it he works his socks off. He will never be a right sided player though I want to see him upfront of Jelavic or Victor.

who the feckity feck is gonna buy him and for how much? also, hes gonna play against stoke..

Dunno mate.

Im trying my best here, best offer ive had so far is from Doncaster, but they want Baines as well.

Early days yet mate, leave it with me.

I noticed mate.

Some fool gave him 1/10 in the match thread.

If he hadnt made the tackle/pass to Felli, I would have given him a 0, so 1 seems a fair reflection.

Dunno mate.

Im trying my best here, best offer ive had so far is from Doncaster, but they want Baines as well.

Early days yet mate, leave it with me.

If he hadnt made the tackle/pass to Felli, I would have given him a 0, so 1 seems a fair reflection.

cardiff! they will wanna buy players when they get promoted, plus hes scottish so they can pretend hes welsh

made a mockery of clichy for jelavic's goal. i don't mind him, think he's a decent player, would at least like to see him being given the chance to play behind jelavic. they linked up well in pre-season, had a good understanding and yet, it's never even been tried this season despite jelavic's goal struggles

He's been a 1 in 3 player throughout his career and he had a good understanding with Jelavic at Rangers. Getting over his injury, moving to a new country, playing out of position and not being a regular starter will all be difficult for him. He has 2 more league goals than Mirallas and only 1 less than Pienaar, so he hasn't done too badly.

This.

Sometimes I like to make a joke about players like this to make them seem more interesting, but there's just nothing there with Steven, which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back