Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axis of gash indeed. If we can field Mirallas on the right and Anichebe up top instead of Jelavic, we might look like something.

It's just too easy for our club in particular sometimes, it seems, to struggle with scoring. But maybe we've been due after scoring in every single game so far.

Oviedo on the left and Pienaar at right isn't a terrible idea. You'd be reluctant to break up baines and pienaar but it migth be worth a try.

I think we maybe need to change it a little, last night Southampton just crowded them out and if Pienaar doesn't have Baines to pass to, he tends to run out of ideas/space. Perhaps giving him a stint on the right may remind him that he is able to pass to other people, and his position isn't guaranteed.

Baines links up well with everyone to be fair and Oviedo always looks fairly lively with plenty of running.

I would like to see him given a run as a centre forward.
He is clearly not a winger and has been given plenty of time this season to learn the role.

He's clearly not a winger, no.

That does not explain his lack of any technical ability whatsoever. He's a very poor footballer regardless of where he's played.

He may have the skill set to have been a utility forward player in Scotland but not for the Premiership. He's an honest player and confidence may play a part but he hasn't offered anything in any game I've seen him play on the wing. No problem with him in the squad but second striker if we have to start him but he's no option for anywhere else on the evidence so far.

Kev Belg will stort out the problem. Until he breaks. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back