Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we saw the best and worst of him today.

Good : always puts a shift in and works hard,good attitude and always tries, good winning aereal duels, gets in good positions in the box.

Bad : his control is at times poor but at times his passing is awful, just doesn't have the technical ability to do it regularly at this level.

Today his good points far outweighed his bad points, full credit to him, he got his chance and stepped up.

i like him no matter how many people on here don't. Apart from his touch of a rapist control, he just has that knack of getting in that goalscoring position in the box. He's not a winger, but he's not a terrible forward player and is a hard worker. You can't ask for much more from a player with not a great amount of technical ability.

Fantastic today, Cahill-like performance, won a lot of balls in the air and put a shift in defensively.

I've been as critical as others about him, but his positional play is great and he works his arse off.

call a spade a spade best performance in d blue by a long shot but he needs to produce that alot more often still not a starting 11 player for me though

won plenty of balls in the air though just mirallas never copped on to it while up front

He's basically Straq, not enough quality but always puts in a lot of effort -- which harasses others into making mistakes.

Think we saw the best and worst of him today.

Good : always puts a shift in and works hard,good attitude and always tries, good winning aereal duels, gets in good positions in the box.

Bad : his control is at times poor but at times his passing is awful, just doesn't have the technical ability to do it regularly at this level.

Today his good points far outweighed his bad points, full credit to him, he got his chance and stepped up.

This

The fact he doesn't stop running is all you can ask for at the end of the day. Doesn't deserve the quite outrageous abuse he gets on here; he's nowhere near as bad as some make out

Thought he was great today. Won everything that was belted up to him and nullified Hazard & Cole really well down the right. More of the same please Steven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back