Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His best game today he and Coleman gave Chelski headaches both half's he looks fitter - what impressed me when KM had that thunderbolt shot which Chech saved who was a yard away waiting for the rebound Naismith he covered every blade of grass tonight his best performance so far!

I can't remember the last time he had a bad game. He's not obviously the complete player but he does his stuff very well. He's a bit like Kangaroo Tim.

today his best game ............ 48% successful pass rate says it all really , i dont have permission to post a link yet .. i lerk more than i post clearly :unsure: , check my twitter feed for link SEARCH... RogueHALLINAN (y)

...call it premonition, but you will see that I said he could pop up with an important goal. As soon as I saw him playing today I backed up my opinion with a bet @ 16-1 just before the kick off. Ironically its Naismith and my birthday today, so treble celebration.

Well played Eggs, congrats! Thought he was ace today, made up for him

I can't remember the last time he had a bad game. He's not obviously the complete player but he does his stuff very well. He's a bit like Kangaroo Tim.

He's like a more hard-working, more goal-shy Cahill. Very poor footballer but capable of popping up with a goal here and there.

Don't want to see him playing much at all this season but all credit to him today. Cracking shift.

The problem with Naismith was that whilst it was a very, very good performance, it was done by hard work and enthusiasm. His underlying issues still remain - he's braindead in possession and makes the wrong choice too often.

I'm delighted he's done a job tonight but long term we obviously need a bit of a better answer to our wide areas.

That said, Pienaar has been off the boil for quite some time too.

He looks so much like Dusty Rhodes lost son these days that I find it quite disconcerting

DustyRhodes_2037.jpg

Steven-Naismith-008.jpg

Really is uncanny

he wasnt superb all round despite the feel good factor right now, in his defensive duties, he was excellent, clever, diciplined and dedicated, but the way he gifts away possesion just wont cut it long term as a starter. But fair play to him, got himself in a good position a few time and helped earn a vital win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back