Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies aren't cool no matter what your age Goat.

He was signed cos he was free.

Not cos Jelavic recommended him.

I know this to be a fact, if you think im lying, fine, thats your right as a poster, but I have my viewpoint and NOTHING you will post will sway it, so go and find another poster to bore.

MoutsGoat and Brennan91 are both wrong

He was signed because Jelavic recommended him and he was free

He will be a good signing eventually

He's looked pretty gash every time I've seen him. Might be a combination of fitness and confidence so I'll give him time before writing him off.

I think they're both factors either way.

We've been spoilt of late with signings hitting the ground running (Jelavic, Mirallas, Pienaar) but you can't expect that with everyone. Especially someone who'd been out injured for a while.

So far he does indeed look absolutely awful, but let's give him time.

I think that's one problem for him from a fans' perspective. Direct comparison with Jelavic. Jelavic comes from Rangers, Jelavic becomes a hero. Jelavic says Naismith is his fave striking partner at Rangers. We sign Naismith. And.... as you say, we shouldn't expect too much too soon.

But jeez I hope he improves

Naismith will come good, just needs more game time to adjust to the speed and intensity of bpl, I know Jelavic didn't but they have different roles, Jela is a big ****er who's going to just be in the right area and slot. Naisy uses his technical ability and pace which he has infact got to weave in and about and cover a lot of distance during a match, similar to Pienaar in that way. So it's going to take him time but I have faith, gueye though can just [Poor language removed], absolute ****e. Nice lad and that like but not good enough , sell him while we can the non pacey [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back