Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't. He really won't.

From someone who has been watching him for 6 years-ish, he's not good enough for a team pushing for Europe.

He won't. He really won't.

From someone who has been watching him for 6 years-ish, he's not good enough for a team pushing for Europe.

I really hope your wrong really I do. Still think he'll be a decent squad player but never getting in ahead of kev in a million years, have to see when he gets a run of games under his belt. Nailed on start against reading like

I really hope your wrong really I do. Still think he'll be a decent squad player but never getting in ahead of kev in a million years, have to see when he gets a run of games under his belt. Nailed on start against reading like

I hope I'm wrong too mate, I really do.

Unfortunately, I won't be. He was a solid if unspectacular SPL player. Nothing more.

Too many things have got to improve about Naismith's game for me to believe he will succeed in an Everton shirt, he has to find a few yards of pace, needs to man up more and he seems lost / out-of-position more times than is acceptable.

I've been less than impressed, correction - disappointed with him, freebie or not.

Any idea how he played tonight?

just asked scottish bloke at work who watched the game - he said Naismith played behind the front 2 and was very poor and his touch was very poor. He did say the pitch wasnt great.
He was surprsied how poor he was as he rated him at Rangers (bloke is a Celtic fan)

He's scored two very good poacher efforts in recent weeks. But he's very lightweight and not the best on the ball. Perhaps further forward and not out wide would be his best position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back