Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched him specifically when he came on, his positional sense is very good, got in great spaces when we had the ball and tracked/positioned well when we didn't. He let himself down though with a couple of sh1tehouse tackles he fagged out on and a misplaced pass or two when not under pressure. he also nearly slipped Jela in on goal but not a bad player all in if today is anything to go by.

I think he should be played through the middle... he's not a wide player... Surprised Moyes didn't give him a go up top alongside Jelavic...

One of our only players who gambles by making a run into the box. Would like to see him and Jelavic given a go up top.

Liked when he tried to get on the end of that Baines cross/shot by flinging his body at goal towards the end of the game while Jelavic just stood and watched. He's a poacher, that's for sure.

Thought his last 20 minutes were solid - first 25 bit invisible. Think he's found his home as a good squad player - ready to upgrade him from "meh". Not a starter, but definitely a viable bench option.

I think he should be played through the middle... he's not a wide player... Surprised Moyes didn't give him a go up top alongside Jelavic...

its what pisses me off with moyes he's a top manager but he's clueless in regards to players poistions especially forwards we are a strikers graveyard

STAY AWAY FROM THE WINGS

its what pisses me off with moyes he's a top manager but he's clueless in regards to players poistions especially forwards we are a strikers graveyard

STAY AWAY FROM THE WINGS

He didn't have many options though, someone has to play on the right. I wouldn't say it's the best position of any of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back