Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAXI FOR NAISMITH!

I'm sorry but even though he is playing out of position his ability and work rate are diabolical he could have his own section on soccer am with the amount of gaffes he does... Seriously why not Oviedo, Coleman, anichebe, Barkley all over him in that position he's completely useless

Perhaps you could write your thoughts on Steven Naismith here:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/47136-Naismith-Thoughts?p=1646355&highlight=Naismith+thoughts#post1646355

THREAD POLICE SQUAD
Police_Squad!_Title.jpg

I'm sorry but even though he is playing out of position his ability and work rate are diabolical he could have his own section on soccer am with the amount of gaffes he does... Seriously why not Oviedo, Coleman, anichebe, Barkley all over him in that position he's completely useless

He plays because he has a very good contract that guarantees him a certain amount of minutes per season. If he does not hit this number of minutes, Everton have to pay a financial penalty.

Gave it away 6 times in the first half. I'm one of those people saying he's well out of position, but he should be able to make routine passes.

He was obviously the wrong choice today. Before Vic brought his presence couldn't even utilize Felli. I still think he's a better than average squad player. Obviously not anyone's preferred choice for RW.

Questioning his work rate? Oh god....SCAPEGOAT.

Works his socks off... Not the best footballer but gets in good positions and is ****ed everytime he walks of the pitch. Leaves nothing on it.

Broken record. Hes the new Hibbert/Old Ozzie.

Play him behind Jelavic or up front Moyes ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back