Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he does.....he knows whats going on around him. Its his technical ability thats off par at the moment!

He makes clever runs and gets into space. Hes short on confidence and ****s himself at times in possession.

It will all come with experience

Lolwut.

Whenever our right back gets it he just sprints towards the centre circle.

Naismith is an awful awful footballer

He struggles to do the simple things like pass the ball 5 yards and control the ball

Sell him to Tranmere

I still can't get over that cross of his against Norwich when Jelavic was clear in the middle. Probably the worst pass i've seen a top flight footballer ever play, why he felt the need to air it rather than roll it on the floor i'll never know

Just when I thought my opinion of him couldn't get any lower, he pops right back up to show how even a professional footballer can continue to miscontrol the ball.

Was there last night, he is ****e. Said it for a while. And no, im not the usual suspect in the away end who moans at every player who comes on, moans at everyone who sits down, moans at the pie he's eating at half time, moans at the floodlights. However, i had two of those scrotes behind me last night.

We got him on a "free". As long as Moyes is willing to get rid in the summer if there's not a major up turn in form - then I'm okay to have him training with us.

We got him on a "free". As long as Moyes is willing to get rid in the summer if there's not a major up turn in form - then I'm okay to have him training with us.

Everton still have to pay him a wage though. I'm sorry but the very basic of football is controlling the ball and he can't do it. And he doesn't seem able to do much else either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back