Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is never going to be a decent winger. He should only play on the right if Mirallas, Anichebe, Coleman, Oviedo, Pienaar, Osman and Barkley are all unavailable.

Please retract that comment.... You dont get more space.... You have cut inside, backwards and forward.....

In the middle you have a full 360.

It has othing to do with that anyway. Im all for giving him all the time he needs. I think hes a typical Everton player. He works hard

Are you serious?

I remember seeing him in the cup match with Orient and thinking he was going to be the natural successor to Cahill. Clearly a good match against weak opposition got my hopes too high. I still think he's a good player but I don't think he should be playing on the right wing. I believe he's better served as a CF. That being said, i don't have any coaching badges so my opinion may be worth diddly. He usually always puts a shift in though and that's to be admired

The last couple of games I've warmed to him a bit for his effort and the fact that he doesn't hide.

Get him practising control with a tennis ball for a couple of weeks. He might turn into a decent player for us

Naismith is a fine squad man. It seems like we want every squad player to be the next coming of Pele.

Nah, we just want our bench players to be the next Messi.

He's filling in at a position that we are thin at right even though he's rarely if ever played the position. He's doing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back