Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Davek,

He looked more comfortable, very evident. Positioning was good. Didnt misplace touches or passes looks promising to me. Albeit only 20mins.

I saw none of that. I did see him ambling about with no intent and stripped of the ball a few times.

TBH, he looked like he was a third rate journeyman made up he was on the pitch at OT for a game with the big boys....hold on.....

Says it all that people are actually impressed by him controlling and passing the ball a couple of times.

How he's getting on before Ovideo makes no sense to me.

No impact what so ever -you would never have thought he & jelly had a partnership at Rangers - Jelly & victor should have started upfront Gibsons pssing was crab like all the game!

Whipping_Boy_gig.JPG

Thought he looked all right. Maybe we should try Jelavic/Naismith up front. What have we got to lose? Maybe they are like beans and toast.. The sum is better than the parts.

Anyone who couldnt see that was his natural position pulling defenders out of position with good movement is a moron. We barely had any chances all game for any of the forwards to make an impact. The blame goes solely on our so called creative players. Pienaar, Osman and Mirallas. The latter put one half decent ball into Vic in the first 45. But thats about it.

I was impressed with Naismiths presence and movement in that role.

Anyone else notice how weirdly boss he is at winning headers?

Wasn't too horrendous when he came on yesterday, actually. Held it up a few times.

He's alright when he's alright, but he's mostly awful. Tries to put a shift in though and gives 100%, that is one redeeming quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back