Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you've got a narrative to pedal here Dave, as your reputation ( ? ) has taken a battering since you went all in on the waiter, but even for you, saying "Lampard has said he's found it hard in training", then providing an article which says "“I’ve been impressed with Nathan," Lampard admitted. "It’s not been easy to be fair, they need to train well." as evidence of this is stretching it.
He said in that article that he needed to do more in training.

I cant be held to account for your dubious reading skills.

I never want to see an Everton FB as high up the pitch as I've seen him play in the past. The way Terence Alexander-Arsehole played for England last night: last third of the pitch and hardly ever getting back to help out defensively.

If England cant do it, we certainly cant with our CBs.

Do they though?

Robertson is a defender primarily but gets forward when he can; Terry Arrnold Whatever is a winger who delivers good crosses but cant defend...his mistakes against Spurs and Madrid alone cost them two trophies.

Enjoying these.

However, the defender was called up for international duty this month as he was selected for Steve Clarke's latest Scotland squad. After sitting out of last week's defeat to Ukraine, Patterson is back in contention for their game against Armenia, and he believes he's ready to go.

He told a press conference: "Getting there. I've trained since we've came in the door, just working on my fitness with the sports scientists as well making sure I'm ready for the game.

"I think that's me ready now. Not to be able to help the team [vs Ukraine] was frustrating, we lost the game as well which was disappointing."

Frank Lampard confirmed that he was ready to give Patterson his Premier League debut just before his injury, having seen the defender play his first senior minutes for the club against Boreham Wood in the FA Cup. It's expected that the 20-year-old will be challenging Seamus Coleman at right-back next season.

And the Scotland international has confirmed how keen he is to impress whenever he takes to this pitch, including for his country against Armenia. And, he explained how he spent his injury layoff and the aspects he worked on with the Everton medical team.

He added: "I always want to impress any time you step onto the pitch, for my national team and Everton as well. Every time I step on the pitch I try and show what I can do, and hopefully I'll impress people.

"I've worked with the sports scientists and physios at Everton closely, making sure I'm ready when I come back on the pitch to be stronger. We've obviously worked on stuff that I've been more weak on, just to improve.

"I've been working really hard, for about five or six weeks just battering the gym and trying to progress myself on the pitch, which will benefit me later on in my career as well."

"Ive got pictures of that yellow cat on my punchbag and its getting me motivated" he added.

However, the defender was called up for international duty this month as he was selected for Steve Clarke's latest Scotland squad. After sitting out of last week's defeat to Ukraine, Patterson is back in contention for their game against Armenia, and he believes he's ready to go.

He told a press conference: "Getting there. I've trained since we've came in the door, just working on my fitness with the sports scientists as well making sure I'm ready for the game.

"I think that's me ready now. Not to be able to help the team [vs Ukraine] was frustrating, we lost the game as well which was disappointing."

Frank Lampard confirmed that he was ready to give Patterson his Premier League debut just before his injury, having seen the defender play his first senior minutes for the club against Boreham Wood in the FA Cup. It's expected that the 20-year-old will be challenging Seamus Coleman at right-back next season.

And the Scotland international has confirmed how keen he is to impress whenever he takes to this pitch, including for his country against Armenia. And, he explained how he spent his injury layoff and the aspects he worked on with the Everton medical team.

He added: "I always want to impress any time you step onto the pitch, for my national team and Everton as well. Every time I step on the pitch I try and show what I can do, and hopefully I'll impress people.

"I've worked with the sports scientists and physios at Everton closely, making sure I'm ready when I come back on the pitch to be stronger. We've obviously worked on stuff that I've been more weak on, just to improve.

"I've been working really hard, for about five or six weeks just battering the gym and trying to progress myself on the pitch, which will benefit me later on in my career as well."

"Ive got pictures of that yellow cat on my punchbag and its getting me motivated" he added.
This sentence is giving me a panic attack "It's expected that the 20-year-old will be challenging Seamus Coleman at right-back next season."

It's refreshing to see his honesty there:

"We've obviously worked on stuff that I've been more weak on, just to improve."

...which I take to mean his defensive abilities.

The first step in eliminating any problem is to acknowledge that there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back