Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dave will just go with the tried and tested "pretend he's actually rubbish" as opposed to trying and twist himself into a way of making it look like he always rated him

Kind of like how the DCL haters do

Patterson could assist all three goals whilst clearing chances off the line in a 3-0 victory over Liverpool at Anfield and I'm sure Dave would have a ready made explanation as to why Patterson was actually terrible in the match and how we need to get rid of him

It'll be interesting to see how he tries to play this if Patterson does end up being good for us actually. Much to look forward to
That's never been my position with Patterson. That's a caricature of it.

Look through this thread and you'll see that I make the point time after time that Patterson has talent getting forward. My concern is that he has no defensive instincts.

If he turns out to be a wing "back" like Terry Arnold Alexandra and has that impact upfront then his defensive weaknesses would be acceptable, obviously; but I hardly think we have a player of that quality going forward on our hands with Patterson.

Came on in the 76th minute
Anthony Ralston goes off to a rousing reception after his first Scotland goal on his maiden start.

Aaron Hickey comes on at right-back, while Nathan Patterson replaces Andy Robertson on the opposite flank, and Stuart Armstrong makes way for Scott McTominay in midfield.

Says here hes playing Left Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back