Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

I know what a defender looks like. Doesn't matter if he's pushing on and getting the odd assist (here against tripe opposition). But you have to have balance if you play wing back and he doesn't provide it.

Out on loan and then see if he sorts himself out.
You're denying him the same patience we gave Mykolenko.

Game by game, Mykolenko grew in confidence - but he certainly didn't impress straight away and caused a bit of concern.

From watching Patterson today, nothing showed me that he needs to be forced out on loan and why he can't follow the same path as Mykolenko on the opposite side.

You big bully :whip:

You're denying him the same patience we gave Mykolenko.

Game by game, Mykolenko grew in confidence - but he certainly didn't impress straight away and caused a bit of concern.

From watching Patterson today, nothing showed me that he needs to be forced out on loan and why he can't follow the same path as Mykolenko on the opposite side.

You big bully :whip:

A nothing game against poor opposition, but one in which (again and for the umpteenth time) there is clear evidence that he is not a defender by any stretch of the imagination.

To include him in a team we have to play every game with 3 at the back and have a winger playing constantly in their own half to compensate for Patterson who spends at least 2/3rds of most games in the opposition half...9/10ths of the game today against rank opposition.

I fully expect another RB / RWB to come in here before the window closes.

A nothing game against poor opposition, but one in which (again and for the umpteenth time) there is clear evidence that he is not a defender by any stretch of the imagination.

To include him in a team we have to play every game with 3 at the back and have a winger playing constantly in their own half to compensate for Patterson who spends at least 2/3rds of most games in the opposition half...9/10ths of the game today against rank opposition.

You fully expected Rafael to be in charge until 2029 and there was NO WAY he'd be sacked before then.

:)

Textbook:

“It’s only Blackpool”

Then he’ll get rinsed.

“It’s Blackpool!”

Calling it.

Just trolling at this point, several times he got back and got his head in the way of long penetrating balls

Ignore him guys, it's bait

Dave why can’t this lad play right wing full stop
Have a decent right back behind him. We are in desperate need for a right winger anyway
I think it could be him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back