Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we should temper expectation a little.

The lad is 20 years old, he wasnt playing every week in a pub league due to him needing time and experience, hes hardly gonna come down here and play weekly.

Fair enough. But obviously the Scottish manager does and he seems to be doing OK at the moment. plus by all accounts the Rangers fans think highly of him too and there was a huge number join the forum to wish him luck and pass comment on the player we're getting. The only time I've seen that before was with all the turks when we bought Tosun. I hope that isn't a pointer. lol

As you say, let's hope I'm right and you're wrong.
Lol please no more Tosuns. I wouldnt read too much into his scotland caps. You cant be Scottish manager and not have a single gers player in your squad - be interesting to see now thats hes here whether he keeps his spot or loses it to Ralston or O Donnell.

The lad is 20 years old, he wasnt playing every week in a pub league due to him needing time and experience, hes hardly gonna come down here and play weekly.
Tavernier was ahead of him at Rangers their captain and probably most consistent player

But i agree i wouldn't risk starting him against Newcastle or Leeds

The comical thing here is that you have no idea about Patterson but are willing to gamble the whole of our defensive integrity with him in.

Both Benitez and the galloot never had him in the matchday squads...and I expect the same today with Lampard. They all work(ed) with these players in training.
We don't know about anyone until they play. Brentford at home in the F.A cup is much less of a risk than Newcastle Away in a Premier League game we simply can't lose. Of course i would love a cup run but league survival is paramount. I find it comical that you want to wait until later in the season to find out if you potentially have a better option in a position we can all clearly see needs change.

The comical thing here is that you have no idea about Patterson but are willing to gamble the whole of our defensive integrity with him in.

Both Benitez and the galloot never had him in the matchday squads...and I expect the same today with Lampard. They all work(ed) with these players in training.

Sorry what does Coleman contribute to our defensive integrity?

I agree with this. Unfortunately my expectations of what I'm going to see from Seamus is so low that I'm prepared to go through a rough learning period with Patterson to see if thier are gains to be made.

I agree with this. Unfortunately my expectations of what I'm going to see from Seamus is so low that I'm prepared to go through a rough learning period with Patterson to see if thier are gains to be made.

I think not having Coleman in the team is an instant improvement to the team, no matter who comes in. Even Kenny is a marginal upgrade at this point. Coleman is our worst player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back