Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny can defend at this PL level; Patterson can attack at a lower level of club football and for a lower level of international team against lowly international competition.

Put Kenny there and tell him to sit and it gives the winger free licence.

Or give Patterson instructions to bomb on with a disciplined wide midfielder to drop back and protect.

Much as I appreciate Coleman he currently is not able to fulfil either of these roles.

Your only argument is who has the greatest quality in which direction which is subjective opinion.

On the whole I'd be tempted to give the shirt to Kenny however think Patterson will come good and have the shirt long term.

You continue to ask why Frank Lampard continues to not play Patterson, and point to his inclusion as a benchwarmer not making sense. I'm merely guessing what's in Lampard's mind based on his - now clarified - position that the lad is well off a start for this football club.
Maybe... just maybe, Frank Lampard doesn't want to put him in a team that's struggling for form with their supporters on their back's and have 'supporters' like you rubbish the lad before he's even got started?

If you think JJK is a better 'Benchwarmer', please have at it my friend???

Kenny can defend at this PL level; Patterson can attack at a lower level of club football and for a lower level of international team against lowly international competition.
OMG HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR CELTIC. They play in a Pub League.... do they not?

Maybe... just maybe, Frank Lampard doesn't want to put him in a team that's struggling for form with their supporters on their back's and have 'supporters' like you rubbish the lad before he's even got started?

If you think JJK is a better 'Benchwarmer', please have at it my friend???
No, that's not what he said. He said he's one for the future.

I think a loan deal looks likely in the summer.

I'll go with FLs judgement on the player. He knows best here.

He's played for a PL club and Bundesliga club. Infinitely better tests of ability than a backwater league - as I'm sure you will agree.
I'm surprised you think Patterson is good enough to sit on the bench... isn't he taking up a valuable place you would want a 'good' player in????

Do you not think that's a managerial error?

OMG HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR CELTIC. They play in a Pub League.... do they not?
Its not Dave thats not picking him. Its Lampard, Ferguson, Benitez, GVB and Gerrard that wouldnt pick him. Dave just stating the blatantly obvious the kid isnt good enough for premier league yet. As hard as it is to believe we wasted our transfer money and a loan place on people who cant sit Seamus on the bench. People getting antsy as Everton effed up again. A kid with potential should have been brought in 4 or 5 yrs ago when Seamus was on the slide not left till halfway through a season when we're fighting relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back