Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

The awareness of flick.
The pace to get forward.
The pin point cross.

I also really like how in a massive, massive game for Scotland - with nerves jangling - he made it count with a MOTM display to get them to a World Cup play-off place.

Left footed finish for opener;

He then made the assist for the second;

We don't currently have a full back capable of doing all of the above, IMO.

The lad turned 20 a few months back, just moved to the Prem - hasn't kicked a ball for Everton yet and we have people on his case already?! Wtf is that all about...

Ahh, but Div doesn't want anything to do with all that attack minded creative positivity nonsense though, he wants him moulded into a backs to the wall defender that keeps the score down against all those attack minded creative teams that Everton have to face every week!!

Weird.

Everton paid a fee which has really helped Rangers out and for that alone, you're absolutely hounding the lad.

Get a grip, dave.
I'm not really hounding him. I constantly state what he has: very good attacking ability. There's no question about that. But defenders should primarily excel at defending and I dont think it's any coincidence that 3 managers have felt he wasn't capable of adding anything to an already failing defence. That's alarming.

We all wanted a RB who was good-to-go, but to me it's looking increasingly the case we haven't got that (and rangers felt that way too as they barely used him). In that context my view is that he'll need to go on loan in the summer.

He hasn't come from a great club as far as I'm concerned. They ripped Everton off in the past and I'm very concerned they've done it again. That's why I posted so much in this thread. If he goes out and comes back a better player, I'm all for him starting games for us.

The awareness of flick.
The pace to get forward.
The pin point cross.

I also really like how in a massive, massive game for Scotland - with nerves jangling - he made it count with a MOTM display to get them to a World Cup play-off place.

Left footed finish for opener;

He then made the assist for the second;

We don't currently have a full back capable of doing all of the above, IMO.

The lad turned 20 a few months back, just moved to the Prem - hasn't kicked a ball for Everton yet and we have people on his case already?! Wtf is that all about...

NO, the usual lunatic is on his case, because he came from the " EVIL CLUB "

If he`d come from any other club, he`d have a photo of him on his wall, next to one of Stalin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back