Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just me who thought he was one of our better players in that first half? He was always looking to get the ball and get forward.

The problem was the formation, and without meaning to sound grim the only reason Patterson was brought off to adjust the formation was because of the situation mykolenko was in with Ukraine etc probably don't wanna affect his confidence otherwise Patterson would have stayed on and Kenny go to lb
No, it was also Sally McCoist.

Maybe he's his agent *or something*. That's the only reason I can think of for him to have been so OTT about the paltry contribution he made on the night.

No, it was also Sally McCoist.

Maybe he's his agent *or something*. That's the only reason I can think of for him to have been so OTT about the paltry contribution he made on the night.

Not really going to take any feedback you have on his game seriously Dave considering you've wrote him off before he even signed.

Your like a dog with a bone when you've got an opinion on something.

He had a better first half than mykolenko, he done more in the first half then Kenny as well

Not really going to take any feedback you have on his game seriously Dave considering you've wrote him off before he even signed.

Your like a dog with a bone when you've got an opinion on something.

He had a better first half than mykolenko, he done more in the first half then Kenny as well
I think I've been advocating that he be loaned out and brought back in when good enough defensively and that his attacking game is ok right now.

Ild hardly describe that as writing him off.

I think the problem here are posters who wont take the assessment of the Everton manager and keep on questioning his judgement on the player. He's not safe to play in the PL and needs to learn the game. It's as simple as that.

Was it just me who thought he was one of our better players in that first half? He was always looking to get the ball and get forward.

The problem was the formation, and without meaning to sound grim the only reason Patterson was brought off to adjust the formation was because of the situation mykolenko was in with Ukraine etc probably don't wanna affect his confidence otherwise Patterson would have stayed on and Kenny go to lb

Thought he looked really bright myself. The one-two and fizzed cross towards the end of the half was the most exciting thing a full-back has done at Everton for years

Thought he looked really bright myself. The one-two and fizzed cross towards the end of the half was the most exciting thing a full-back has done at Everton for years
I agree. Maybe I'm biased but I thought that there were quite a few occasions where he had space and should have been given the ball, but the ball kept getting passed back to the congested midfield or out to the left side.

lol lol lol

...apart from Coleman two weeks earlier finishing off the move he created with a diving header goal? Or Kenny later in the same game Patterson was subbed in setting up two goals with class crosses?

Bankrupt.

lol lol lol

...apart from Coleman two weeks earlier finishing off the move he created with a diving header goal? Or Kenny later in the same game Patterson was subbed in setting up two goals with class crosses?

Bankrupt.

No, I don't believe a header from 1 inch out can be deemed exciting full-back play. Even you'd have scored that if you ever left the house.

I'd hardly describe that as writing him off.

Erm.

I have seen Patterson and I KNOW he cant cut it down here defenisivley. He's a readapted winger who has zero positional sense.

We'll be slaughtered down our right flank if he plays - each and every week. He's just not good enough. He'll whip a few balls in from wide every so often and that'll be it.

No, I don't believe a header from 1 inch out can be deemed exciting full-back play. Even you'd have scored that if you ever left the house.
You ignored Kenny's contribution in that game too didn't you....you little tinkers cuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back