Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rightfully left out of the squad tonight, we already have three players who can play right back in the starting 11.
Can't be any worse than the right back playing tonight.. unfortunately Coleman’s legs are gone... doesn't have the pace to get past a full back or recover defensively when we lose the ball..

Well done. Didn't take you long to be abusing our manager. Mind your own business and focus on Sevco. And take your sub back with you.
I know it's harsh comparing him to you Div!! But on that first half it's justified.

So what's your 'Plan B' then?

I think I've been advocating that he be loaned out and brought back in when good enough defensively and that his attacking game is ok right now.

Ild hardly describe that as writing him off.

I think the problem here are posters who wont take the assessment of the Everton manager and keep on questioning his judgement on the player. He's not safe to play in the PL and needs to learn the game. It's as simple as that.
With all due respect mate you once said he got rag dolled for 90 minutes by the Faroese winger in a WC qualifier when in fact he came on in the 86th minute and set up the winning goal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back