Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any rumours when he was at rangers of him being literally the worst trainer in the history of football? Short of him being a mix of Gazza, balotelli, Drenthe and Van Der Meyde I don't see how he doesn't start the wolves game at this point.

We just conceded 5 and people want a defender? with no positional sense to start. We effed up in January again, wasting a loan spot on el ghazi and blowing all our money (vastly overpaying) on a kid nobody else was after - we could have gotten him in the summer as a project and taught him how to defend for a more realistic price. We needed a rb on loan or bought who would start straight away.Even If Patterson comes good in a year or more he wasnt what we needed this season when we're trying to stay up. Whoever had the throb on for Patterson i hope hes left the club.

Coleman will get another shot at Wolves I reckon.
Of course he will. He'll be playing for the rest of the season unless he gets injured.

You only have to have listened to half of what Lampard has said about his options at RB to know that.

He's a scrapper at worst and he can do a job for us especially at home...I dont remember any complaints about his game against Leeds or against City. Funny that.

If people want to find a whipping boy go and choose one of the utter 'kin cowards like DCL to take it out on.

Of course he will. He'll be playing for the rest of the season unless he gets injured.

You only have to have listened to half of what Lampard has said about his options at RB to know that.

He's a scrapper at worst and he can do a job for us especially at home...I dont remember any complaints about his game against Leeds or against City. Funny that.

If people want to find a whipping boy go and choose one of the utter 'kin cowards like DCL to take it out on.

He’s not a scrapper. He lets people fly by him without even a tackle. Not blocking the cross on that first goal was Sunday League stuff.

We just conceded 5 and people want a defender? with no positional sense to start. We effed up in January again, wasting a loan spot on el ghazi and blowing all our money (vastly overpaying) on a kid nobody else was after - we could have gotten him in the summer as a project and taught him how to defend for a more realistic price. We needed a rb on loan or bought who would start straight away.Even If Patterson comes good in a year or more he wasnt what we needed this season when we're trying to stay up. Whoever had the throb on for Patterson i hope hes left the club.

Coleman has no positional sense and he also has shovels for feet and can’t attack either.

Whoever starts on Sunday, we need to get behind the team. Sadly, Seamus isn’t as quick as he used to be, but some of the stick being bandied isn’t accurate. He will give 100% and his leadership qualities needed. I haven’t seen enough of Patterson but based on feedback from Frank et al, plus his showing against Boreham Wood, throwing him into a relegation dogfight might not be the best idea. I’d rather go with Coleman and / or Kenny in defence. Upfront however, I’d like to see Dobbin given more of a run-out as he looks confident, tenacious and hungry.

Whoever starts on Sunday, we need to get behind the team. Sadly, Seamus isn’t as quick as he used to be, but some of the stick being bandied isn’t accurate. He will give 100% and his leadership qualities needed. I haven’t seen enough of Patterson but based on feedback from Frank et al, plus his showing against Boreham Wood, throwing him into a relegation dogfight might not be the best idea. I’d rather go with Coleman and / or Kenny in defence. Upfront however, I’d like to see Dobbin given more of a run-out as he looks confident, tenacious and hungry.

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back