Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
An absolutely ludicrous signing because we needed a player to come in and actually play. Not a lad with such little experience. I'm sorry, it was stupid, and a prime example of the club not realising how much crap they were in.

I hope he gets a go but it's also completely unfair to the lad to expect him to come in and help improve us either, even if we think that shouldn't be hard.
We needed a good to go RB but got a sub from an ale house league...fior £16M.

Such decisions get clubs relegated.

People can forget about this lad tbh. Kenny will be starting at RB, probably from Wolves onwards.
...no he wont, Coleman will. And Kenny will be on the bench or at LB. And rightly so.

The same defence that shipped only 1 goal against Leeds and City are our best bet in home games.

...no he wont, Coleman will. And Kenny will be on the bench or at LB. And rightly so.

The same defence that shipped only 1 goal against Leeds and City are our best bet in home games.

I agree at home

But in away games this back 4 has proved themselves totally inept. You need athleticism away from home and our back 4, every single one of them, got rinsed last night. We need to start using different tactics and personel away from home.

I agree at home

But in away games this back 4 has proved themselves totally inept. You need athleticism away from home and our back 4, every single one of them, got rinsed last night. We need to start using different tactics and personel away from home.
There's a reason he hasn't been used: he's not fit to pull a blue kersey oin against decent PL opposition.

The manager knows it.

There's a reason he hasn't been used: he's not fit to pull a blue kersey oin against decent PL opposition.

The manager knows it.

If he is worse than what was on show last night, then we are in enormous trouble. That was one of the most inept defensive performances I've seen and every one of the defence and midfield failed to do their job properly.

We are the most immobile side in the league. Until we start playing players with the ability to get up and down the pitch, then we will continue to be left in 1990

If he is worse than what was on show last night, then we are in enormous trouble. That was one of the most inept defensive performances I've seen and every one of the defence and midfield failed to do their job properly.

We are the most immobile side in the league. Until we start playing players with the ability to get up and down the pitch, then we will continue to be left in 1990
Look, Bottom line: the manager sees him more than you or I and he doesn't rate him.

Pretty much 'end of' really isn't it?

Look, Bottom line: the manager sees him more than you or I and he doesn't rate him.

Pretty much 'end of' really isn't it?

The manager can pick who he wants, but I don't trust that back 4 we fielded last night. I've seen enough of all of them.

You said Kenny needed a new contract and I said I wanted to see to the end of the season. Last night is exactly why I want to wait and make a rounded decision. Either we see a response to such a bad result or things spiral, and that's when you find out who is good enough and who isn't. You don't make decisions on a whim after 2 or 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back