Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my theory, I've never thought Coleman was an effective captain but the thinking might be that Frank doesn't want to further unsettle the dressing room by displacing him from that role even though he's heinous now. Theres a level of politics and a rigid club hierarchy that exists. If he wasn't the captain and a devoted club servant he would of been replaced years ago.
It's not just that is it? Coleman, regardless of what a lot of people think, is still capable as an Everton starter. Relative to what he was is he worse? Yes. But this manager knows what resources he has in the position and can still see that Seamus is the best option at the moment.

I know people are anxious to see a new signing whomever that is. But FL is tasked with blending the defence to the rest of the team...as was RB and DF. None of them saw anything other than Coleman as their starter at RB.

Maybe trust that judgement?

Mate how can you possibly describe a player that has had horrendous injuries yet does not sit on the sick note list like so many others as heinous? The meaning of that word is "utterly odious and wicked." Can you please sort your vocabulary out.

The definition of heinous is very evil or horrible. Also from the cambridge dictionary 1. very bad and shocking. I was using heinous as an synonym for awful. So yeah heinous might be hyperbolic but his performances are criminal. Noted though

Last edited:

You support an ale house team, of course you dont know about football down here.

I know you're proud your club has been able to get Everton to buy one of your young players, but we'll take it from here thanks.
Haha your comedy gold I’ll give you that.

It's the same as saying let's throw a lad in now who's not ready but could be in a season or so time...the conclusion is the same. The idea is that you at least have some experience to work off.

Again, not saying it's the right thing. But I understand if it's why the manager doesn't play him as they see it in training and have to make a decision.
Too many of our fans have been kidded into believing the lad has been bought for this current season.

I've said from the off he's not at that level and he needs to be loaned out, as Coleman was.

Frank Lampard has fully explained where we are with Patterson now, so this has been settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back