Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's why he doesn't get a game for Everton.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about yet say it far too loud and far too frequently.
Years ago, absolute whoppers like you would have to be organised, get up early and make sure you got to the park bench/ corner before another equally baffled whopper in order to spout their nonsensical drivel at passers by. You could also use your trusty sharpie pen (if you didn’t need a poo) if you happened to frequent a toilet cubicle to scribble down more words of wisdom, safe in the knowledge that your bedroom, with its walls adorned in old newspaper and tv aerial covered in tin foil were waiting for you when you had finished “educating” people.
Thank you internet.

So, here you are again, pretending you know more than you possibly could by denigrating a young professional footballer who is at the elite of his profession. I wonder, had you graduated from trolley supervisor to store manager when you were 20? I bet you hadn’t.

Anyway, welcome to ignore.
Population: you (Thank you internet).

Are humans not allowed to laugh? We're not getting beat you know.

In your urgency to be argumentative you’ve rather missed the point.

I personally wouldn’t be laughing when “he’s ain’t heavy” is playing and my Ukrainian team mate is sat right behind me, in the middle of a tribute to his homeland.

Maybe you would.

In your urgency to be argumentative you’ve rather missed the point.

I personally wouldn’t be laughing when “he’s ain’t heavy” is playing and my Ukrainian team mate is sat right behind me, in the middle of a tribute to his homeland.

Maybe you would.
Have a day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back