Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
1). Richy said directly that he wanted to play in the champions league one day with Everton? I don’t think he says that if he doesn’t love the club.

2). I don’t think saying Coleman is better than Dalot and Wan-Bissaka is controversial. Sorry for believing in our players/club and getting behind them.

1) yes he wants to play in the champions league, you know you can't qualify for the champions league in the championship?

2) it's really really stupid, because they are both 10x the player coleman is atm

I think you are mixing up the champions league and the championship here mate. You do know they are different competitions? You can't play in both of them

No but he sees what we are building towards. New stadium and regular champions league football in 5 years.

It’s all a moot point anyway as there’s little chance of us actually going down

No but he sees what we are building towards. New stadium and regular champions league football in 5 years.

It’s all a moot point anyway as there’s little chance of us actually going down

I'm not sure how relegation is part of a 5 year plan to regular CL football. It's like driving from Liverpool to Manchester via Cornwall

I think you are on a wind up, and a fairly poor attempt. Try harder.

Sorry for backing the club mate. We are “supporters”, our job is to support

I fail to see what posting wind ups on GOT has to do with supporting the team. You claimed that a player who wants CL football would be very happy to play in the championship. You then said we could get relegated and still be playing regular CL football inside 5 years. And by regular I assume you mean we'd be regulars by that point? So are you saying we'll get relegated and get promoted and get top 4 inside 3 years?

Either you are seriously deluded or you are winding us up? Which is it?

I am suspicious of your posts, especially since you joined last night during half time.

I fail to see what posting wind ups on GOT has to do with supporting the team. You claimed that a player who wants CL football would be very happy to play in the championship. You then said we could get relegated and still be playing regular CL football inside 5 years. And by regular I assume you mean we'd be regulars by that point? So are you saying we'll get relegated and get promoted and get top 4 inside 3 years?

Either you are seriously deluded or you are winding us up? Which is it?

I am suspicious of your posts, especially since you joined last night during half time.

Ah I never noticed that. Interesting indeed.

Honestly win our next 2 games, move us away from the bottom ASAP then start blooding the kid.

I would have anyone over Coleman but right now we need to fight and Seamus is a fighter.

Still a great option off the bench too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back