Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson and Mykolenko were Brands targets by all accounts.
Yes but he wasn't here and none of his recruitment team were when they actually signed. It's been well documented that Benitez had full control over who came and went in the summer and Jan. Largely I think it was the only stuff he did right.

It will not have been on Everton's to-do list to sell Digne in January, for example, until Benitez and the player fell out, which meant Mykolenko wouldn't have been needed. But it will have helped wage wise with FFP, obviously.

Not counting this lad we have the worst fullbacks In the Prem, and remember this kid could not get into Rangers team. We were robbed of £13m.
Well I'm not sure on that. He could get given a go and be really good. It's far too early to judge. But that's just the thing. He's 20, got next to no experience and we signed him for a position that needed a first-choice, PL-ready starter 2 years ago.

It was strange business to say the least. But I just dont like the criticism of this kid when the defenders who are playing are letting down the fans every week. I'm fed up with them, they are an embarrassment to the shirt.
The 'criticism' is that the manager has made an assessment.

Find me some more quotes from Coleman’s swashbuckling performance against Leeds a month ago Dave.
At least he's capapble of one.

Pinning your hopes on some SPL sub who the manager has been alarmed at in training.

Unreal.

Tbf, if he played him as an out and out winger it'd make more sense. But the lad is about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard in any back line.

At least he's capapble of one.

Pinning your hopes on some SPL sub who the manager has been alarmed at in training.

Unreal.

Tbf, if he played him as an out and out winger it'd make more sense. But the lad is about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard in any back line.
That’s a bit overboard mate, He’s played a decent level at international level. He is on an upward trajectory, it’s clear Coleman is on his last legs and it’s horrible to see mate.

That’s a bit overboard mate, He’s played a decent level at international level. He is on an upward trajectory, it’s clear Coleman is on his last legs and it’s horrible to see mate.
...not as a defender mate. He's been played high up the pitch and out wide for Scotland.

Hand him a game playing wide right getting balls in the box like he does for his country and it *might* be worth a gamble.

But defence?

Nah. He's appalling from the games I've watched ...and that must be being replicated at FF for him not to be trusted by Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back