Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
….the opposition doesn’t matter, i only had to watch for 6 min to disprove your ‘stays too far up the pitch argument’.

Patterson is playing right wing-back and is in the opposition half when they break quickly down Scotlands left. Did he stand and watch the play unfold on the other side of the pitch as you suggest? No, he sprinted back. Scots CB puts in a ridiculous tackle on their left touchline & Armenia break into the box.

Bloke pulls ball back and attacker taps it into the net. Freeze the action - Patterson is now Scotlands deepest player,. Deepest player means defender nearest his own goal line. He never got caught upfield even from RWB.
lol

He's on the comeback trail anyway. That's good because FL can then decide what to do with him.

All laughing so who will be our new captain? I get the impression Lampard really likes Coleman so cant see Patterson being first choice this season.
If we continue with 3 at the back, Coleman will play RCB.

Patterson and Iwobi will go RWB.

If we go with a back 4 I tend to agree.

All laughing so who will be our new captain? I get the impression Lampard really likes Coleman so cant see Patterson being first choice this season.
Yes I’m sure he loved the 4/5 mistakes he made that cost us goals, he had no other option late on in the season apart from kenny.

Coleman will be a squad player next season, who can do a job now and again and cover for injuries.

9F0DA64A-9D4E-488B-85D1-58F73D7C9278.jpeg

…..that’s the spirit, good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back