Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a player off the payroll ... if he was that great why did Villa not sign him e.g. Gerrard....... he had managed him at Rangers.....

I think Gerrard has only gone back in for 1 Rangers player Joey.

Regardless of if he's raw or not or lacking defensively, we pay coaches good money to get him up to the level required. Coleman won't last a run of games, Mills has no 1st team experience so Patterson has to stay, work hard and earn his minutes.

I think Gerrard has only gone back in for 1 Rangers player Joey.

Regardless of if he's raw or not or lacking defensively, we pay coaches good money to get him up to the level required. Coleman won't last a run of games, Mills has no 1st team experience so Patterson has to stay, work hard and earn his minutes.
I agree but Mills has actually looked better so far

Well that's how much has has cost us, Dave. I know you love pretending he cost us more, but he hasn't and since you don't think he's any good, won't ever cost us more than that.
That's the price you pay for a finished article, not some no mark who couldn't get on the pitch in the SPL.

We've been rinsed over this lad. Gerrard played a blinder and screwed £16M out of Everton for a defender who cant defend.

We didn''t get a Tierney or Robertson a Hickey.

That's the price you pay for a finished article, not some no mark who couldn't get on the pitch in the SPL.

We've been rinsed over this lad. Gerrard played a blinder and screwed £16M out of Everton for a defender who cant defend.

£11m? I've just seen Southampton spend the same on a City academy lad.

Please, please stop quoting the total fee. How is he going to achieve these addons if you think he's bad and will be farmed out?

Too many people (1 in particular) have an agenda to want our players to fail for some reason, probably because it makes their original 'opinion' correct and they get big internet points...

How about we get behind our players (particularly the younger ones), support them, and actually give them a chance to gain experience and improve?

The same people had written Mykolenko off before he'd even kicked a ball as they didn't think we should have sold Lucas 'walking yellow card' Digne...

Did we pay villa 16m for the lad like? News to me.

I'm sure it was 11m to rangers with potential add ons.

And both Tierney and Robertson are also incredibly suspect defensively. Tierney who cost 24m and Robertson who cost 10m. I don't know anything about hickey.

Edit. Just quick search of Hickey. The one who is a left back and just been bought for 15m? That one? Who isn't a right back. And is also unproven.

Did we pay villa 16m for the lad like? News to me.

I'm sure it was 11m to rangers with potential add ons.

And both Tierney and Robertson are also incredibly suspect defensively. Tierney who cost 24m and Robertson who cost 10m. I don't know anything about hickey.

Edit. Just quick search of Hickey. The one who is a left back and just been bought for 15m? That one? Who isn't a right back. And is also unproven.
Bologna didn't buy Hickey for £15M did they? £1.78M they paid.

Bologna didn't buy Hickey for £15M did they? £1.78M they paid.
Brentford have just bought him for 15m though.

Makes no odds. You are comparing apples with oranges.

Hickey and patterson play different positions. As do Robertson and Tierney.

Brentford have just bought him for 15m though.

Makes no odds. You are comparing apples with oranges.

Hickey and patterson play different positions. As do Robertson and Tierney.

They're all FBs. We got a dud in terms of his defensive qualities.

The price paid was outrageous.

He needs to get out on loan as a matter of some urgency to see if we can recover some of this cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back