Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can keep Patterson and play him as a winger. That allows us to use Gordon inside or elsewhere.

We NEED a right sided defender.

Believe me, during this season if he's started at RB we'll be coming back to this all the time because it's going to cost us big time.
What do you think about Mills at RB? Been okay in pre season all considered.

What's the obsession about going to the championship to learn how to defend by the way?

If he's as inept as you continuously bang on about at defending, there's not a chance that a championship team will loan him to play as a defender!

It's not a charity down there.
He was playing a level below the Championship there today and he could do any defending...THAT is why he needs a spell there for his defensive development...if there is any development to come.

I suggest you read his thread today for all the praise he's been getting, if you want to take games in isolation?

He played the position he was asked today, did very well and did not look out of place in our team at all. Had a direct hand in 3 goals and wasn't at fault for anything defensively.

Well played Pato, looking forward to more of the same. Refreshing to see after watching Coleman for the last 3 seasons.

Had a direct hand in all four. The long ball to Rondon for the second and a skillful chip over their lb in the lead up to the 3rd I think it was.

Godfrey was near my man of the match there today...that'll give you some idea how much work he had to do.

There's covering for a player on occasion, then there's doing his job for him for 90 minutes.
Godfrey MOTM hahahaha
Did you even watch the game ?

There was at least 4 better than him on the pitch INCLUDING Patterson.

This must be tiring for you David.

He was playing a level below the Championship there today and he could do any defending...THAT is why he needs a spell there for his defensive development...if there is any development to come.
Who is going to loan a defender that can't defend though Davek? Please tell us. It won't help them surely?

Godfrey MOTM hahahaha
Did you even watch the game ?

There was at least 4 better than him on the pitch INCLUDING Patterson.

This must be tiring for you David.
Yes, I watched it and I didn;t say he was my MOTM. You watched it and didn't take it in if you dont think Godfrey had a very good game.

Maybe you dont understand the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back