2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had a look at this thread you'd find that my thoughts on Patterson are mixed with praise as well as criticism.

Still, you continue with the caricature commentary.

Yet, despite your " mixed " praise / criticism for Patterson, you somehow managed to get yourself a thread ban in this thread for a while.

And, you talk about caricatures lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

I believe the Blackpool Circus are looking for clowns over the Christmas period.

Nobody does deadpan humour with a straight face like Davek, he should be a stand up comedian, certainly gives us a laugh with his erm, unbiased thoughts on Nathan ?

Interview in the Echo today (I obvioulsy wont link the scab rag).

Basically saying he was well off the pace of the PL and has set himself tagergets working with the EFC sports science team.

It's good that a player recognised thier failings and wishes to get on top of them and kick on.

Last edited:
Interview in the Echo today (I obvioulsy wont link the scab rag).

Basically saying he was well off the pace of the PL and has set himself tagergets working with the EFC sports science team.

It's good that a player recognised thier failings and wishes to get on top of them and kick on.

Fake news (shock horror)

He said: “The Premier League is a different level, even from playing at Rangers. There’s at least 50,000 in the different stadiums every week so it’s great to have that pressure on you.

“Playing against top players every week is only going to benefit me. It’s brilliant because at a young age I’m getting to challenge myself on a regular basis.

“What a league this is. The best I’ve played against so far is probably Diaz in the Liverpool game at Goodison. That was a proper test and I felt I did well.

“But honestly, everyone down here is top quality. In pre-season I played against Martinelli of Arsenal and he was so sharp. Everyone is sharp in this league!

“They’re all athletes. That’s one of the big differences from the Scottish Premiership. It’s more to do with what players do off the field down here.

“They’re maybe a bit more dedicated. It’s just a different league and to be part of it now is unbelievable. I’m in the gym more now, just to try to keep up.

“I work with the Everton sports scientists on what I need to improve. We are getting closer to where I want to be.

“I definitely feel I’ve improved even since leaving Rangers and I’ve matured as well living on my own down here. My family come down for home games but it has helped a lot that I have to do everything for myself.

“It has given me more ownership and independence, as opposed to relying on other people in Glasgow.”

Fake news (shock horror)

He said: “The Premier League is a different level, even from playing at Rangers. There’s at least 50,000 in the different stadiums every week so it’s great to have that pressure on you.

“Playing against top players every week is only going to benefit me. It’s brilliant because at a young age I’m getting to challenge myself on a regular basis.

“What a league this is. The best I’ve played against so far is probably Diaz in the Liverpool game at Goodison. That was a proper test and I felt I did well.

“But honestly, everyone down here is top quality. In pre-season I played against Martinelli of Arsenal and he was so sharp. Everyone is sharp in this league!

“They’re all athletes. That’s one of the big differences from the Scottish Premiership. It’s more to do with what players do off the field down here.

“They’re maybe a bit more dedicated. It’s just a different league and to be part of it now is unbelievable. I’m in the gym more now, just to try to keep up.

“I work with the Everton sports scientists on what I need to improve. We are getting closer to where I want to be.

“I definitely feel I’ve improved even since leaving Rangers and I’ve matured as well living on my own down here. My family come down for home games but it has helped a lot that I have to do everything for myself.

“It has given me more ownership and independence, as opposed to relying on other people in Glasgow.”

He hasn`t got and agenda though lol

Fake news (shock horror)

That's an admission of being off the pace. As the Echo stated: "However, the Scotland international struggled to make a meaningful impact at the club and only featured once in the first-team last season."

That's an admission of being off the pace. As the Echo stated: "However, the Scotland international struggled to make a meaningful impact at the club and only featured once in the first-team last season."

So you won't link the Echo, because they write tosh, but you think them writing that, is proof of something?

Feel like you're a little conflicted there.

At no point has he or the club said he was, to quote a monkey, "well off the pace of the PL".

How is the (incorrect) assertion of a rag an admission by the player of being "off the pace" ? No where in the qutes does he come remotely close to saying that.

So you won't link the Echo, because they write tosh, but you think them writing that, is proof of something?

Feel like you're a little conflicted there.

At no point has he or the club said he was, to quote a monkey, "well off the pace of the PL".
"I’m in the gym more now, just to try to keep up."

Daft as a brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.