2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of you lot have done something really really bad and we are paying for it in karma. Who is it? fess up.
To break a curse you need to take a piece of the afflicted, blood for example but a toenail will do, wrap in a piece of parchment with written instructions (or just draw a picture) as to the curse you want to break rub it with salt and bury it and then immediately urinate on the burial spot. You should repeatedly pronounce the curse gone.

Such a paradoxical post.
As in I wouldn't be rushing him back to the team anyway, I don't think he should be near our first XI and it's more a reflection of crap recruitment that he is.

Would have Godfrey at RB over him, and Coleman in most games.

I just think he should be out playing in the Championship and I can't believe we spent £12m on him. But out of the two, Mykolenko was the worst buy, for certain.

@Nymzee he played well v Leeds, West Ham and Liverpool. Otherwise I think he's looked really, really average in all the games I've seen him play for us. Fitness issues a worry but it can happen, bit like with Dom, when they're in and out.

Hopefully Dyche and his coaches can drill a bit of defensive nous into him though because even today at times he gave it away really sloppily and his positioning was poor. That's not just rustiness.

@Nymzee he played well v Leeds, West Ham and Liverpool. Otherwise I think he's looked really, really average in all the games I've seen him play for us. Fitness issues a worry but it can happen, bit like with Dom, when they're in and out.

Hopefully Dyche and his coaches can drill a bit of defensive nous into him though because even today at times he gave it away really sloppily and his positioning was poor. That's not just rustiness.

It’s okay to have a beer and not just log on GOT to post wham. Calling him rusty then slagging him off tonight lol give me strength.

It’s okay to have a beer and not just log on GOT to post wham. Calling him rusty then slagging him off tonight lol give me strength.
Tbf I'm working so just on a break for 30 mins and chatting wham in the Dyche thread too.

He was rusty but also really poor. Garner was rusty but didn't look totally poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back